Customer Account Manager, US Remote Option
- NEW YORK, NY or REMOTE, US
- GO TO MARKET /
Ready for a new challenge? Join Guidewire as a Customer Account Manager, we would love to see your background! The focus of this role is to manage relationships with existing customers, negotiate contract renewals, manage reference requests and ensure customer satisfaction. In this role, you will need to work well with extended teams across our organization in support of our customers. The CAM role is part of the Sales organization, so you will be expected to identify sales opportunities and engage field sales as necessary.
We need an experienced software Customer Account Manager (CAM) to help ensure long term success at existing customers in the P&C Insurance industry. Deep knowledge of working with large sophisticated customers, sales and contracts is required. The candidate must be experienced at forming long term relationships with executives in the assigned territory. Insurance knowledge is a plus.
The focus of this role is to maintain relationships with existing customers, negotiate contract renewals, manage reference requests and ensure customer satisfaction. In this role, you will need to work well with extended teams across our organization in support of our customers. The CAM role is part of the Sales organization, so you will be encouraged to identify sales opportunities and engage field sales as necessary.
KEY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Build and lead post-sale client relationships to maximize product expansion opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage and close contract renewals and updates
- Establish and maintain reference contacts and encourage participation in PR, success stories, videos and events
- Develop relationships with customers at all levels of the organization (C-level to program leads) in the assigned territory
- Engage internal departments and key partners as necessary to drive successful customer engagements
- Provide regular updates to customers on product roadmap, new offerings and company initiatives
- Arrange and participate in product, technical and sales presentations to clients
- Facilitate customer user groups in assigned region
- Support the resolution of customer critical issues with participation from other teams as needed
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of the Company’s underlying technology, products, delivery services, education offerings, solution partners and system integrators
- Follow and support Company procedures for proposals, contracts, and policy changes
- Represent the Company at conferences, industry meetings, user groups and other venues in support of our customers
- Track and report key engagement metrics to Management regarding the coverage of your territory
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Minimum 5-year experience with enterprise software
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry preferred
- Thorough understanding of enterprise account management and show a methodical approach to handling a territory
- Well-developed verbal communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well-developed writing skills and the ability to proof read own material and that of others
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to understand customer trends and business drivers to better position our solution at assigned accounts
Ace Your Application.