Title: Customer Sales Representative
Location: United States
Who we are
The team at Transactly is on a mission to be the platform of choice for the people and companies involved in real estate transactions.
- Our online platform supports agents and their clients with a place where everyone can come together to coordinate and manage these transactions collaboratively.
- Transactly provides real estate technology and transaction coordination services that shorten the amount of time it takes to close a real estate transaction.
- We live by our six core values: Take Ownership, Do the Right Thing, Be Efficient, Be Informed, Invest in People and Move the Needle. If these are values you embrace, we encourage you to reach out and say hello, we’d love to hear from you.
What we need
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Customer Service Sales Specialist that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
- An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable communicating with clients by text and dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects cross-selling, and closing sales.
This position is fully remote.
What you’ll do
Position duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and texts
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
What you have
Experience and Skills Requirement:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What we offer
- Opportunities for career growth and a chance to make a big impact
- A culture that supports work/life balance and flexibility
- A competitive annual salary
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness reimbursement
- 401(k) plan w/ company match
- Generous paid time off, including 10 paid holidays
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ace Your Application.