Customer Success Operations Manager
Customer Success Operations Manager
- Location: Remote (U.S. Only)
Great interviews are engineered. Come help Karat make every interview predictive, fair and enjoyable.
The status quo for technical interviewing doesn’t meet the needs of candidates or hiring companies. Haphazard interview experiences, subjective evaluations, and lack of capacity and expertise mean too many companies miss their hiring goals and miss out on great software engineers. At Karat, it’s our mission to create better outcomes for companies and candidates by making every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies including Indeed, Atlassian, Intuit, Peloton, The New York Times and Wayfair. We do this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat’s interviewing platform, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices.
The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale that candidates truly enjoy. Karat has amassed the largest and most robust dataset of structured interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics.
As the world continues to transition to virtual work, and the fairness of hiring practices in the tech industry come under greater scrutiny, Karat is uniquely positioned to be a valuable, strategic partner as companies transition to 100% remote hiring.
Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle.
Customer Success at Karat
Our Customer Success team is responsible for building and maintaining highly strategic partnerships with clients. We partner with key client stakeholders to ensure they get the most out of the Karat product.
As our Customer Success Operations Manager, you will be influential in how we scale our services by managing the tooling, reporting, and processes used by our internal teams. You will form trusted and deeply consultative partnerships with internal stakeholders by delivering measurable value through data and insights. Working alongside many internal teams, you will be a key player in iterating and evolving our approach we take with our accounts to ensure their success.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Please be advised that to best align with our current Client Services team and other key stakeholders, you will need to be available between 9:00 am PT and 4:00 pm PT.
- Design and launch dashboards, processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, up-level the effectiveness of our Client Services team, and deliver greater value to our customers.
- Oversee various internal processes from ideation to execution, including requirements-gathering, design, build, measurement, and iteration.
- Define KPIs and produce regularly cadenced reports (weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly) to the business.
- Optimize reporting in order to deliver quantitative and qualitative results on account portfolio health, upsell velocity, SLAs, churn, upsell, etc.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to proactively and regularly identify current challenges that require operational solutions.
- Partner with marketing and sales to execute strategic business initiatives, with the goal of helping Client Services and Solutions Engineering achieve operational excellence.
- Develop training materials in order to support operational excellence within the Client Services function.
- Identify process gaps and key improvement areas, outlining action plans to address and surface strategic insights for Karat leadership.
- 5+ years experience in a customer success, client services, sales strategy, and/or customer operations role at a technology company, with previous experience designing processes and automations.
- Experience designing solutions with Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk and/or other similar systems.
- Strong business acumen demonstrated through previous experience implementing, maintaining, and enhancing business processes.
- Previous professional experience overseeing big picture projects with competitive deadlines.
- Strong, concise written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of joining Karat
- While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits for all our full-time employees:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical / dental / vision insurance
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station