Customer Success Manager
CUSTOMER SUCCESS ORGANIZATION – CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGEMENT
Redox customers are changing health care delivery. By exchanging data with healthcare organizations across the Redox network via the Redox engine, they power new patient care experiences and level up provider tools.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is at the heart of our customers’ Redox experience. We onboard brand new organizations to the Redox network, collaborate on their integration goals and strategies, and quarterback our internal teams to support our customers’ success.
CSMs learn their customers’ integrated products and use cases in order to support the customer in engaging potential integration partners. We are empathetic and responsive, while also teaching customers what they need to know to succeed in the healthcare integration landscape.
Redox is a powerful integration platform supported by many talented teams: the CSM is our customers’ advocate and guide to making the most of them. CSMs serve as the first point of contact through whom our customers access the right technical, implementation, product, and other resources. We also aggregate the customer experience to help influence and shape our Redox’s growth.
CSMs zoom out to monitor the health of populations of customers, and zoom in to solve problems, build relationships, and adapt to new goals.
- Onboard new customers to Redox, technically and operationally
- Strategize with the customer on how they can plan their development and pipeline to achieve their goals
- Support customer sales operations as they seek to expand their network of integrated healthcare organization partners
- Build and maintain long term relationships with key customer executives, product owners, implementation teams, and others
- Engage with other cross team roles at Redox and being a single point of contact
- Manage cross-team initiatives to remove acute and long-term barriers to customer success
- Know our customers’ business and represent their perspective to the Redox engineering, marketing, product and other internal teams
- Support and facilitate customer renewals, amendments and new product opportunities in coordination with the sales team
- Maintaining documentation of activities with customers in Gainsight, Salesforce, and elsewhere
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager – 1 year minimum
- Long term customer relationships that led to consistent, measurable outcomes
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across Redox
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have a solid technical aptitude for email, calendaring and working with shared documents
- Ability to travel for internal Redox functions (Team Week, small team retreats) as well as customer functions (1-2 day onsites to key accounts, Redox-hosted events, HIMSS, etc). Roughly 10% travel
Desired Skills and Experience
- SaaS software company experience
- Health-tech industry experience
- Understanding of system integration and implementation processes
- Understanding of the application development lifecycle
- Ability to work across all levels of the customer organization, from engineering to product, implementation to support, individual contributor to leadership, to understand their organizational goals and how Redox fits into their strategy plans
- Comfort maintaining relationships and driving success across a large number of customer accounts
Join the Redox Customer Success Management team to partner with our customers in achieving their ambitious healthcare integration goals. Represent all of Redox, our teams and our product, to our customers, and be the voice of our customers to all of your colleagues at Redox!
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox – Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here’s a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here’s how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
Ace Your Application.