Digital Engagement Marketing Manager
Job Location US | US-GA-Alpharetta | US-FL-Gainesville | US-VA-Tysons Corner
Type Regular Full-Time
Naylor Association Solutions is seeking a candidate to join our Corporate Marketing Team as a Digital Engagement Marketing Manager to take ownership of holistic content creating and all digital platforms, along with supporting activities, to grow Naylor’s thought leadership and digital presence within the association marketplace. The main goal of this position is to increase Naylor’s online presence and grow Naylor’s online audience through a formal, holistic strategy built with thought leadership and SEO best practices at its core. This role will be integral in streamlining the voice of all online platforms and thought leadership content and will require a technical eye and strategic mind.
This will be an individual contributor position located at Naylor’s Gainesville, FL, McLean, VA or Alpharetta, GA office or remotely. Tenured team members have built enriching careers in our niche, and we want to help you find that same level of success in our company. Solid performance and results, in addition to demonstrating your ability to work cross-functionally with members of our organization, will lead to expanded responsibilities and increased earning potential.
This role is responsible for producing strategically planned thought leadership content and managing Naylor’s digital platforms, SEO, online paid advertising/SEM, monitoring and increasing the audience for Naylor.com and thought leadership brands, website updates, supporting lead creation and distribution, gaining market insights through surveys, and providing branding support. This role will work closely with the Sr. Corporate Marketing Manager and Corporate Marketing Specialists on idea generation based on marketing best practices and fulfilling all assigned marketing plan activities within the assigned project workload.
- Leverage engagement data from available data sources to identify thought leadership content opportunities and fulfill the most relevant and timely ideas for distribution into the association market to support lead generation and engagement.
- Distribute content through multiple channels, including, but not limited to, email, e-newsletter, social media, website, email templates for sales team members, advertising, and more.
- Work with clients to produce content showcasing the essential work associations and societies are fulfilling in their industries and distribute through Naylor’s thought leadership brand.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to survey, produce and distribute association facing reports to support thought leadership goals and lead generation.
- Manage and update Naylor’s websites, including Naylor’s thought leadership brand – Association Adviser, with SEO best practices guiding all decisions and updates, by leveraging tools including, but not limited to, Moz, site speed checkers, and site crawlers to identify help focus on improving site speed, mobile-friendliness, crawlability, structured data, security, and indexing.
- Granularly monitor Naylor’s website activity to grow website domain audiences with the goal of lead generation using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Identify, strategize, and deploy a holistic and strategic SEM strategy leveraging Google Ads (search ads and display) for Naylor Association Solutions’ mix of products and services with Naylor corporate goals at the core. Track all campaigns granularly and work with the corporate marketing team to identify opportunities for asset, product, event and content promotion via Google Ads. Complete a quarterly keyword research exercise with competitor insights to create targeted campaigns placing Naylor products in front of target audiences.
- Create, execute, and track successes/opportunities for improvement for an ongoing, holistic corporate social advertising campaign. Additionally, support social media advertising support needs and campaigns for specific campaign initiatives throughout the year to promote events, content, and/or specific audiences.
- Review, edit, and/or approve weekly social calendars provided by Naylor’s public relations partner.
- Research and execute marketing best practices in the areas of advertising, email campaigns, SEO, SEM, content creation (eBooks, infographics, case studies, video, social media, and more), e-newsletters, Google Analytics, event management, social media management, and collateral creation.
- Aid the corporate marketing team in survey initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and analyze results for actionable insights.
- Work closely with the senior marketing team members to determine specific administrative needs for initiatives
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field preferred
- Experience with digital platforms, including Google Analytics and Google Ads
- At least 3-6 years of prior marketing experience; B2B experience is a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving and time-management skills with a keen ability to oversee multiple projects at one time
- Salesforce and/or Marketo experience a plus
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software programs such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat and an interest in marketing technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience with B2B writing and creative preferred
- Reputation as a relationship builder and excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams
Naylor Association Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Ace Your Application.