Digital Marketing Analyst
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Remote – USA, US – USA
Job ID: 119204
Job Family: Digital Marketing
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply now!
Summary of the role:
The Digital Marketing Analyst will work to help drive revenue and awareness within our international client portfolio by using a variety of data, tools, and insights within the framework of Amadeus’ digital marketing suite of products.
In this role you’ll:
- Manage Digital Marketing Campaigns for mid to high value clients, with some large groups.
- Deal directly with clients to support hotels’ business needs including, but not limited to: onsite optimization, technical web site audits and recommendations, analyzing revenue data to provide analysis that leads to higher conversion rates for client sites.
- Develop strategic digital marketing plans based on research, data, and insights from using tools including, but not limited to: SEM Rush, Google Analytics.
- Reporting Using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Search Console, and other tools that can help diagnose and improve web performance for customers.
- Be involved with client pitches and sales support as needed.
- Lead cross team training on Digital Marketing team’s products and services.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant work experience: 1-3 years in a Digital Marketing Role
- Business understanding: Digital Marketing, SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing, Analytics.
- Computing: They have a basic understanding of the purpose of programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and other relevant coding languages; they must also be familiar with a Design process, have a basic understanding of UX and Usability and Design tools and a basic knowledge of SEO.
- Languages: English as primary language, Spanish is a plus but not necessary
- Specific Knowledge: Digital Marketing, SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing, Digital Analytics
- Other: Hospitality industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to anticipate risks and take apropriate action
- Is a role-model in all aspects of Digital Marketing skills
- Can act as back up for team lead if needed
- Work with cross-functional teams to efficiently complete digital marketing/website projects
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV, and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.
At Amadeus we’re powering better journeys through travel technology, creating the new and unexpected in the world of travel. And so can you!
We’re a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Be innovative. Be impactful. Be Amadeus.Nearest Major Market: Eugene
Ace Your Application.