Digital Marketing Strategist
Kannact is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our distributed team. Your job will be focused on setting up, implementing, and managing the company’s overall strategy to increase the number of individual participants that join our chronic care management program. In other words, you will be focused on growth.
To succeed in this role, you will need to learn to engage people with mid- and late-stage chronic conditions and encourage them to join a coaching program to help them manage their disease. The program is paid for by their employers, but we must engage the individuals in the difficult process of meaningfully improving their health through active management. You will need to design effective calls to action via multiple channels, implement and launch campaigns, analyze results, and iterate.
A strong candidate would:
- Have experience designing and launching email, social media, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Have a strong understanding of metrics and be able to define and measure KPIs for marketing-led growth.
- Be comfortable copywriting and managing consistent copy and messaging across digital channels.
- Want to continuously improve their understanding and empathy of our potential participants through interviews, testable hypotheses, and research.
- Know how to work with designers to develop creative for campaigns and have experience specifying project needs and managing deliverables.
- Be excited to work directly with the health coaching team to really understand what patients appreciate about the product and their coaches.