We are GovAssist
GovAssist.com is the leading company specialized in immigration consultancy dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States and we are affiliated with the UT law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters. We have provided superlative assistance to more than 250000 clients so far, and we are preparing for a business expansion.
Our program embraces multiple perspectives while leaning into the belief that no matter where each member is, we trust them to accomplish our shared business goal; all remote and self-awareness are key.
GovAssist is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator, who will guide turn a product that is used by thousands into one that is loved by millions.
This high-impact role will drive our direct customer presence and augment our overall mission to revolutionize the current U.S. immigration practice.
- Spearhead brand awareness in the digital arena and ensure the smooth functioning of all our Digital Marketing activities.
- Be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring the progress of various marketing activities and manage the task flow of our Marketing team members in the most advantageous manner.
- Active involvement in planning, allocating budgets and monitoring its fulfillment.
- Evangelize brand voice and copy guidelines for the Brand Marketing, Product and Customer Service teams.
- Identify and act on high-impact opportunities, while running sharp and cost–effective campaigns.
- Communicate the marketing targets to the team members and supervise their activities from start to finish.
- Analyze the market behavior and translate brand strategy info meaningful and powerful creative.
- Data analysis and segmentation, measuring success and automation of campaigns throughout the sales cycle.
- Prepare and maintain performance reports and support team members to meet team and business goals, while sharing best practices and constructive feedback with them.
- Measure the impact of Marketing efforts against sales pipeline on effectively iterate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, IT, or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Marketing Manager, Coordinator or similar relevant role.
- Thought leader with the ability to maintain calm composure at all times.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with the ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Storyteller with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Project manager with strong decision-making skills.
- Keen eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Has an understanding of the ‘’sales funnel’’.
If you are serious about maintaining GovAssist’s distinct voice throughout, yet eagerly looking to elevate it with the times, and no stranger to encompassing varied responsibilities, then we should talk.
This is a full-time position (40h/week) where collaboration is vital, meaning that you will need to establish a common work window with the relevant parties.
Ace Your Application.