Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000
Accolades: Best in Biz Silver Award - Fastest Growing Company in USA (under 99 employees)
Recruiters and Agencies: No solicitation notice - please do not contact Lead Sherpa’s hiring manager with staffing proposals. Your emails will be ignored, reported as SPAM, and blocked.
Who is Lead Sherpa?
Company Core Values: Respect, Integrity, Drive, Innovation
Our MISSION is to empower real estate professionals and help guide them to success. Our VISION is to create the most powerful lead and data management technology suite in the real estate industry, and we are well on our way.
Lead Sherpa’s office is located in Denver, Colorado, however, we are also a fully remote team strategically positioned across the Western Hemisphere and operating with a high level of autonomy and trust. Our focus is on creating a dynamic, positive, and supportive work environment where our team members can grow and thrive.
Schedules are flexible as long as deadlines are hit. Our team takes full ownership of every project—not only do they work well independently without supervision, but they also work well within the team ecosystem. Our company culture cultivates a feeling of camaraderie and a sense of belonging and direction. Every team member knows exactly what our targets are, where we are going, and how we will get there.
Team members enjoy company-sponsored health care, a flexible time-off policy, and are eligible for a 401(k) retirement plan with generous company matching contributions. We take ownership of our roles and we are treated with respect, creating an ideal work environment for everyone to thrive. The team is always supported with the necessary resources and training to accomplish their goals and grow professionally.
We are always searching for more A-Players to join our team. If Lead Sherpa sounds like the place for you to put your drive and skills to good use, please let us know.
Position Details: Digital Marketing Manager
Responsibilities:You will own the digital marketing funnel all the way from product-qualified leads through credit-card signup.
- You will manage Hubspot email marketing and segmentation and build nurture tracks and lifecycle email marketing campaigns.
- You will regularly report KPIs to Marketing leadership via dashboards and well-crafted reports.
- You will assess opportunities to increase customer acquisition while keeping CAC constant.
- You will be part of a small (remote) team looking to scale revenue to 8M, and will operate with the highest level of stewardship, communication, and collaboration.
- You will oversee the paid media channels: Facebook ads, Youtube ads, Google ads, and testing and launch of new channels.
- You will run paid conversion tests on creative, copy, offer, and audience and build the Conversion Rate Optimization center of excellence.
- You will work closely with customer success to assess what is and is not working with customer acquisition.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and/demand generation
- Hubspot email (certified a plus)
- Experience in scaling Google and Facebook Ads with budgets over 15k/Mo
- Youtube ads (preferred)
- Experience in product-led/marketing SaaS customer acquisition motion and inbound marketing methodology.
- Experience in the real estate investment industry is a plus.
This is you if…
- You have a penchant for marketing automation and demand generation
- You have previously worked in a startup environment
- You have scaled customer acquisition at a high-growth SaaS
- You are excited about the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a high-growth, high-accountability environment
US Team Members
- Company-sponsored health insurance, vision, and dental
- 401(k) with company match
International Team Members
- Company contribution to health insurance expenses, as needed
All Team Members
- Fully remote and flexible schedule
- Flexible and generous PTO policy
- $2,000 home office/hardware gift - equipment is yours to keep!
- Individualized paid coaching/growth training
Ace Your Application.