Digital Marketing Specialist
Let’s make lead generation better.
The Digital Marketing Specialist manages ad campaigns, acts as a liaison for stakeholders to educate and provide solutions for current and prospective clients by optimizing campaigns to improve performance.
- Design digital ad campaigns aligned with the business goals of stakeholders.
- Coordinate and create digital content, including video. Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid media marketing campaigns in traditional and emerging digital channels.
- Monitor company and client ad campaign optimizations and CPL to ensure that target goals are met.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a strong online company voice for multiple clients through digital media.
- Design, create and execute testing to improve ad campaign strategies in a variety of channels
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Develop new and engaging content for individual digital channels.
- Anticipate the needs of stakeholders and proactively identify the pros/cons of various solutions.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities and how they can be applied to business processes and client retention.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis to ensure key metrics are being met.
- Design and create testing plans on ad channels to promote strategy development.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and channel transformation.
- 5+ years of experience with demand gen marketing.
- Hands-on expertise with ad implementation on a variety of paid media channels including Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Direct experience with ad and landing page copywriting
- Creativity and the ability to create and edit content to reflect our brand personalities, including video
- Ability to analyze data and provide data or evidence-based recommendations
- Experience with A/B and other testing modalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to adapt to change.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems autonomously
- Be a team player
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee or the scope of the job may change as needed by the business.
Ace Your Application.