Director, Product Management
- Location: Remote, USA
- Department: Product Management
- Type: Full-Time
- Requisition ID: JOBREQ-212978
Develop the tools and technologies that enable Unity to build incredible things
We are driving the future of how real-time content is created and experienced! This role will be responsible for driving products for Unity’s Technology Organization. The Technology Organization includes Product Design, Developer Services, Production and Reliability Engineering, Labs, Team Tools and Services, Architectural Services, AAA and Graphics Innovation, and Runtime Applications. You will ensure there is a strong vision and roadmap for these mission-critical services!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure alignment and dissemination of the product vision throughout the Tech Org in a way that simplifies decision making at all levels and enables alignment to our north star
- Recruit, train, and develop a strong distributed team of product managers for the Tech Org.
- Develop and mature the product management discipline for the Tech Org.
- Enable consistent, rapid, and effective execution through outstanding product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, market discovery, and product development techniques that address near, mid, and long-term goals.
- Partner across Unity to ensure outstanding Customer Success for everyone that’s building Unity’s products and services.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of product leadership, ideally at complex platform companies with some exposure to games, real-time 3D applications, tooling, or content.
- Validated success leading product management teams for large, technically complex, products.
- Highly adept at facilitating organizational change in large multinational organizations. Experience in maturing and aligning a rapidly growing product organization will be critical.
- Strong presence and storytelling capabilities that will inspire and engage various stakeholders including; customers, partners, leadership, and public audiences.
- Experienced with a variety of different organizational structures to enable product organizations that achieve business outcomes measured by data-driven product KPIs — not just delivering features.
You might also have:
- Experience building content in Unity
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Ace Your Application.