Email & Content Marketer – Remote
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Email & Content Marketer – RemoteClassification: Full-timeTeam: Client Services, EnterpriseReporting to: Head of EventsEstimated Start: June 2022Location: REMOTE – Eastern Time Zone, US or CanadaWork Authorization: This role is open to US or Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US or Canadian employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a driven, focused and creative Email & Content Marketer to join our small, global team. Working across both our conference brands; Hero Conf and SearchLove, you will quickly become immersed into the world of digital marketing. You will lead the way with our conference messaging, engaging our communities and driving ticket sales; all whilst maintaining our reputation, tone of voice and vision for the conferences.
So, tell me about the company
- Brainlabs is on a mission to build the biggest digital-first media agency in the world.
- We hire the top talent in the industry and give them the right training, tools and culture to do the best work of their career.
- As one of the world’s leading independent agencies, our agility and client-centricity allows us to win for clients.
- To learn more about what it’s like to be a Brainlabber, check out our company handbook.
What this job is:
- Measurable – each conference has a clear deadline. You will be able to track performance using our CMS, Analytics and Event Management platforms. You will have clearly defined targets set from the outset.
- Highly Motivated – you will be responsible for delivering all marketing campaigns in a timely manner, adhering to a carefully planned content calendar and hitting conference revenue targets.
- Collaborative – you will be someone who enjoys brainstorming and testing new ideas alongside your teammates. You’ll work very closely with the team to gather content, seek new ideas and suggestions to increase our ticket sales to the conferences.
What this job isn’t:
- Easy – you will need to be someone who is driven by measurable results.
- Box-ticking – we want you to focus hard on the growth of our conference brands.
Give me a breakdown of what an Email & Content Marketer at Brainlabs does:
Here Conf & SearchLove Event Marketing
- Develops marketing campaigns that grow registration ticket sales
- Owns email marketing content & calendar – writes email content, manages all email flows and lists, and optimizes performance
- Manages marketing promotion metrics & reporting while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into future workflow
- Owns social media channels & drives social engagement with scheduled Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn promotions
- Works with event manager(s) to deliver registration ticket sales strategy when needing to pivot
- Engages prospective event sponsors with outreach and follow up communication to meet event revenue goals
- Assists with the conference website content, keeping it relevant and updated
- Sources relevant partners for marketing collaborations to help promote the conferences and grow our email subscribers
- Collaborates with internal marketing, design, and specialist teams to coordinate and manage event-specific initiatives
PPC Hero Blog Management
- Source, reviews, and uploads author posts
- Tracks performance for KPI metrics
- Manages Newsletter & drives subscriber growth
- Identifies and closes gaps in website traffic
What we really want:An email and content marketing whiz who is passionate about the digital marketing industry who loves driving toward and smashing their sales and growth goals!
What particular set of skills would suit this role
- Minimum of 3 years in a digital marketing email marketing or content role (bonus if you have a sales background)
- Experience in using a CMS
- Exceptional organizational, time, and project management skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably experience of project managing a content pipeline
- A passion for marketing and the digital marketing industry
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps skills, especially Excel and/or Sheets
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Creatively minded
- Demonstrated alignment to our company value
How will I know I am doing it right?
The success of this role will be measured by the Conferences team objectives; tracking annual leads to the agency, and annual attendees to the conferences. Success will also be measured by ticket sales to each individual conference, and the growth of our email and social subscribers to each conference brand.
What happens next
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes skills interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!#LI-REMOTE
Ace Your Application.