Email Marketing Manager
Marketing – US Positions
Remote, United States Centreville, Virginia
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. And just announced, the return of the 4-day work week from Memorial Day through Labor Day! We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” isn’t just a catchy saying, it’s part of the #CARFAXdifference! Even today, while working remotely, our culture is strong, and our team is connected!
CARFAX is growing and seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to build our email marketing program. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a consumer-centric focus. At CARFAX, we work to build long lasting relationships with our customers throughout their used car journey.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work to maintain and optimize consumer messaging
- Act as the subject matter expert for all consumer messaging efforts
- Assist in creation, revision, and QA of marketing campaigns
- Develop test and learn plans across CARFAX’s consumer messaging
- Ensure compliance with consumer protection laws (CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL, etc.)
- Create and maintain reporting on marketing efforts
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum 3 years experience in email marketing and consumer messaging utilizing message automation tools (Iterable, SendGrid, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience in cross-platform messaging (Push, In-App, Web Push, SMS/MMS)
- Proficiency in creating dynamic messaging utilizing scripting languages (APMScript, Handlebars, etc.)
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Minimum 3 years experience managing marketing database
- Ability to build test and learn plans around short and long term KPIs
- Proficiency in analyzing data and report building
Bonus Points awarded for:
- Previous SDK Integration and testing experience
- Previous work in the automotive space
- 1 or more years experience with SQL
- Two or more years experience working with Iterable, Klaviyo, and/or Sendgrid
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.
Ace Your Application.