Email Marketing Manager
Email Marketing Manager
We’re an international AgTech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a high-growth industry where agriculture meets technology to solve our toughest climate and economic challenges. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced partner ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming gurus who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge techies on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer.
The Email Marketing Manager at Indigo Ag is responsible for executing a variety of prospect and customer communications from acquisition emails, to newsletters, to webinar invites. You will have the chance to work cross-functionally to develop personalized automated communications that help achieve business objectives.
- Understand Indigo’s brand, category, and stakeholders
- Oversee the strategic execution of email programs, including webinars and newsletters, across all Indigo offers
- Ensure email campaigns reflect industry best practices
- Maintain list hygiene and optimal email deliverability
- Identify ways to improve existing processes, determine feasibility, and manage implementation if appropriate
- Implement marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Work in collaboration with marketing analytics to set up campaigns and ensure tracking across systems (Marketo & Salesforce)
- Measure and analyze email campaigns to continually optimize performance. Communicate effectively to key stakeholders with appropriate recommendations for action
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Deadline driven
- Process oriented
- Solution oriented and self motivated
- Comfortable working cross-functionally (creative team, marketing analytics, and IT)
- Good communicator
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience executing and managing email campaigns through established process and working with a marketing automation technology
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required; Marketo certified, preferred.
- Hands on experience with HTML and comfortable with photoshop.
- Solid understanding of key Marketing principles; command of the key statistics and marketing levers associated with effective email marketing
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing multiple projects
We’re building the technology to feed the world and fight climate change. We believe that through teamwork we can achieve more to benefit all of agriculture: from farmers to consumers to the planet. Game changers don’t fit in a box. The requirements listed above are examples of what we think enables success in this role, but we recognize the impossibility of fully capturing a singularly perfect description, and we believe in the power of diversified and creative displays of skills and qualifications. We embrace unconventional. We embrace creativity. We embrace a challenge to the status quo. If the specifications in the list below aren’t an exact match… great! Apply, be you, and be proud that you aren’t ordinary (we certainly aren’t!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Ace Your Application.