Title: Email Marketing Specialist, Marketo
Location: Remote, USA
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Associate. Omada’s Marketing team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change. We understand our audience, know what makes Omada different, connect these two things to tell a great story, then measure and optimize its success.
As a Marketing Operations Associate at Omada Health, you’ll work with internal stakeholders to schedule, build, launch, and report on consumer-facing email campaigns in Marketo. Beyond your weekly campaign work, you’ll own strategic initiatives to evolve our craft and scale our efforts.
Working in tandem with the Marketing Operations Manager to plan, build and deploy high impact campaigns, this role is extremely important to the Enrollment Marketing team and Omada Health as a whole. Successful campaigns are integral to reaching enrollment and revenue targets, preserving enrollment marketing as a strategic differentiator, and most importantly helping more people learn about and sign up for the Omada program.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Marketing Operations building email campaigns in Marketo
- Basic HTML knowledge: you can work within existing templates to edit images, text, etc.
- Project Management Skills: you are able to work in a fast paced environment and manage your time and projects without dropping deadlines
- Database management expertise: you are comfortable working with data to manage distinct contact lists/segments
- Experience with marketing tools- Asana, SFDC, Marketo, basic data analysis, data manipulation and analysis in spreadsheets
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Ace Your Application.