Global Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager
Global Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager – USA Remote
- Remote, US
- Full time
At Blueground, we are guided by a vision to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. By offering fully-furnished apartments that are move-in ready in the world’s most vibrant neighborhoods, we provide our guests with the opportunity to simply #ShowUpStartLiving. Behind the scenes, we strive for a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013. We are now hosting guests in more than 3,500 homes in 14 cities. We have raised more than $80m in funding to date and that’s just the beginning.
What drives our success is how each of our team members applies our core values. To our team, Time is everything, and we cherish it greatly. For us, Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our clients and colleagues and never lose sight of the human element, which goes hand-in-hand with Transparency which we believe makes our day-to-day life easier.
Love winning at social media and working with influencers? Are you a stellar communicator with experience across multiple countries? Does your love language consist of Instagram stories and trending hashtags? Then this is the opportunity for you to not only enhance the public face of the Blueground brand, but also lead the home category on a world level.
We are looking for a Global Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager to be based anywhere in the USA (remotely) to take advantage of one of the most exciting opportunities under our expanding Brand Strategy team! The pandemic has put the spotlight on home & flexible living — and so the storytelling opportunities have never been richer. Digitally savvy and an experienced marketing mind, you will be tasked with developing and executing our social media marketing strategies and campaigns while working cross-functionally with key teams (e.g., CX, Interior Design, Content, Creative Design) to champion a high-level social strategy across touchpoints. Additionally, you will lead in the development and execution of a compelling, forward-thinking influencer strategy. Your technical expertise in the social media space along with your creativity in communication will help to strategically tell our story and engage our customers across the world!
What you will focus on:
- Lead the strategy for social storytelling, overseeing ideation sessions through to calendaring for content development and social campaigns that grow, promote and elevate the visibility of Blueground with relevant audiences.
- Create strategies to maximize reach, resonance and results of Social that deliver on the full funnel from awareness, branding & acquisition to conversion & retention
- Develop targeted strategies for each of our platforms (e.g., Instagram; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest) that focus on current and potential customers in the B2C and enterprise spaces, inclusive of thought-leaders & investors in tech, real estate, and adjacent premium categories
- Undertake digital media, audience, messaging & journey mapping to ensure optimal segmentation and behavior trigger campaigns
- Test & analyze the success of programs/campaigns, creative executions, ad formats and copy treatments to discover learnings; discover learnings to share back to the business to support recommendations for future program/test & learn and asset optimizations
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation
- Identify influencers that will propel our brand vision, drive growth, and add unique brand-centric ambassadors to the Blueground community
- Own all influencer outreach & communications – from initial pitch to support requests – in order to seed new relationships and foster long-term collaborations
- Push forward our key performance metric agenda, leveraging data and insights to evaluate relationships and opportunities for growth while developing appropriate reporting to articulate impact
What we are looking for:
- This is a remote role and so the candidate can be based anywhere in the USA
- Ambitious marketeer with minimum 5 years professional experience in integrated or content marketing, social media, influencer marketing & communications from a B2C perspective
- A stellar social media “voice” when it comes to social media copywriting (flaire for writing winning posts & captions based on the platform)
- Demonstrable experience scaling a premium consumer-tech/lifestyle/hospitality brand on social and running best-in-class social media campaigns
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written/video format
- Proven leadership skills in managing/influencing teams/implementing business initiatives across a part of the business that a lot of stakeholders have opinions on
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait to be told what to do; able to relentlessly follow up
- Strong attention to detail and high organizational and project management skills
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and scrappiness required
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Competitive Health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), along with complimentary access to OneMedical and Health Advocate
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.