FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company and a globally distributed team with employees spread out all over the globe. We've recently raised $32M backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We're in hyper-growth mode looking to triple our headcount for 2022. Come join the rocket ship from anywhere in the world!
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few. We have a strong open-source focus - our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to land and expand revenue with a targeted account segment. This is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing, and closing business. The role is responsible for driving the sales cycle from prospect to close.Team: SalesReports to: Director of SalesLocation: remote, anywhere in the US
Start date: as soon as possibleHow to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 5+ years of B2B sales closing experience, some experience in SaaS required
- Experience selling a developer-focused product where engineering leadership owns the buying power
- Experience closing complex six-figure deals
- Candidate must be well-organized and process-driven
- Candidate must be excited about the opportunity to be an early sales hire (they will be building out sales playbooks + best practices--these are not yet established!)
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Previous experience selling an API product to engineering teams
- Experience in a bottom-up sales approach (mention in candidate application)
- Managed their accounts post-close (mention in candidate application)
- Technical backgrounds (Ex: studied computer science in school, worked as a developer, self-prescribed technophile, etc.)
Comp: Base $120K-$150K / OTE $240K-$300K / Uncapped Commissions
What we offe
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto toSt. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
Ace Your Application.