Enterprise Account Executive at PlaybookUX
Enterprise Account Executive PlaybookUX
PlaybookUX is a fully remote user research software. We help companies gather feedback on their websites, products, prototypes, concepts, and more. PlaybookUX works with Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and SMBs.
PlaybookUX is looking for our first enterprise account executive to own the full sales process. This person will drive new client growth for PlaybookUX.
We have a large volume of inbound leads and are beginning to scale outbound outreach. As the first sales hire, you’ll be instrumental in the growth of PlaybookUX.
Get in on the ground floor and join a fast-paced women-owned startup. We’re a fully remote team so we’re looking for someone who thrives in this environment.
What you’ll do
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Conduct inbound product demos. Since you will be the first sales representative,
- you’ll receive all inbound leads.
- Prospect new clients through LinkedIn sales navigator and other sales tools
- Prospect current customers through our CRM to upsell
- You’ll become a product expert as selling should be educational and consultative
- Based in the United States
- 2+ year(s) sales experience, preferably in a software role
- Incredible communicator (written and verbal)
- Friendly, engaging, and professional
- Loves talking with people
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple language that can be easily
- understood by anyone
- Entrepreneurial and analytical, you thrive in a startup environment
- You value working remotely and thrive in that environment
- You’re excited to join a growing startup at the ground floor
- $50k base
- $100k+ OTE
- Uncapped commissions
- Equity stake in the company
- 100% premium-covered healthcare
- Generous PTO
- Fully remote/work from home
- Continuing education stipend
- Working at PlaybookUX
- PlaybookUX is a fully remote team, with employees all over the globe.
- At our core, the PlaybookUX software that helps collect and analyze customer feedback. We believe that giving and receiving feedback is the best way to improve and apply this to everything we do.
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that our team is strengthened by building a team with diverse backgrounds. We are a female-founded company and diversity is at our core.
- We are bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast! We, the founders, continue to build and run the product day-to-day. We are a small team so you’ll make a big impact!
Ace Your Application.