Event Marketing Manager
We are looking for a passionate events manager to help us shape and execute our events strategy. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, in this role you will never hear the phrase, “but we’ve always done it this way.” This role has the opportunity to build something from the ground up and we are looking for a creative, out-of-the-box thinker with a strong project management backbone who can redefine our approach to events to support our thought leadership, brand awareness, and revenue goals. With the way events are rapidly changing, we are looking to balance the in-person experiences that we’ve all missed with the digital opportunities that have evolved in the last year and a half. This high-visibility and the cross-functional role will be responsible for bringing teams across the company together in creative ways through a diverse set of events catering to our health system and pharma customers across the US and UK.
- Oversee trade show, strategy and execution, in-person and virtual speaking opportunities, and industry memberships.
- Own our annual event calendar, keep a pulse on our quickly evolving industry, and work closely with sales to determine what events will help us achieve our revenue goals.
- Own end-to-end execution of in-person events including large national and international trade shows as well as Current Health’s own annual customer event.
- Identify and manage the operational logistics of speaking opportunities for both in-person events and virtual events/panels, working closely with other members of the marketing, our customer team, and the customers themselves to develop applications and content.
- Manage vendors and internal design team to build out trade show booths, collateral, and other branding assets needed for event sponsorship.
- Work with marketing, PR, and sales teams to coordinate pre and post-event outreach.
- Work with people operations to support internal event planning and execution.
- Manage the events and sponsorships budget.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative tools to assess the impact of events on business goals.
- Experience managing in-person B2B trade show presence (healthcare experience are ideal but not required)
- Experience managing company-run events (internal or external)
- Excellent attention to detail and project management
- Experience doing long-term planning and budgeting
- Ability to manage unexpected challenges as they arise
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with various priorities and stakeholders
- Ability to travel to conferences, as needed (US & International)
- 401k contribution up to a maximum of 3% on base salary
- 70% contribution towards Health, Optical, and dental plans including partner and family.
- 1 x Life & AD&D Insurance
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Travel expenses covered
- Spec your own environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events
- Monthly snack box
Ace Your Application.