Event Marketing Manager
As an Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for Hagerty Owned and Operated as well as other various event activations while staying abreast of the latest changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjust plans accordingly.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Project definition, organization, initiation, scheduling, detail management and coordination with the Events team and Marketing department
- Assessment of business needs and opportunities and recommendation of marketing solutions.
- Lead strategic and conceptual planning of each event
- Lead digital campaigns, new audiences, local media buys and presenting plans and projects for approval or modification.
- Lead in managing and maintaining budgets with the Events and Digital Acquisition teams
- Communicate with all levels of management and document project progress and status to all stakeholders
- Develop project status reports and manage regular team status meetings
- Facilitate and coordinate meetings, communications, and approvals with events team while maintaining the integrity of the marketing strategy
- Maintain familiarity with and keep up with changes in the events space, audience, business culture, marketing strategy and competition
- Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships
This might describe you
- Extensive work experience in marketing, communications or event management
- Ability to work successfully within a small, collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- Knowledge of digital audience strategy
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience effectively communicating in front of groups
- Strong relationship management and team building skills
- Experience working with senior members of an organization
- Familiarity of public company requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley and key regulations, if applicable.
Other things to note
This position can be worked as a remote position within the United States.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Ace Your Application.