Global Alliance Manager – Americas West
- Location Anywhere
- Type Full time
- Department Alliance
Who’s behind Deel?
We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of the accelerating global talent market by offering global teams all the tools needed to hire, manage, pay, and scale at rocket speed.
And speaking of scale, Deel has officially raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel – the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
As Global Alliance Manager at Deel you are probably someone who:
- Builds long-term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
- Executes the strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Alliances to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with Deel Alliances and executing the Partner Engagement plan. Establish and maintain partner preference for Deel solutions. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs. Sales or sales management experience within technology industry. Ability to hire and train new Consultants. Demonstrated leadership skills and track record developing and managing Global Alliances and driving Alliance account activity. Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
- 10+ years of work experience in business development, sales or operations in tech
- High energy, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a positive hunger to be great
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm about learning the HR/FinTech sales space
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- You have a track record of nurturing relationships in globally
At Deel, our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Unlimited Paid Time Off with a minimum of 18 days off per year
- Parental leave
- The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
- $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
- FlexWork – you choose where you work – from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or through our WeWork global membership program
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful – the work does. At Deel, we’re building technology and products to engage the ever-changing global workforce and to ensure businesses may hire anyone anywhere. While you’re building for our customers, we’re building for you.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ace Your Application.