Global Field & Event Marketing Manager
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
Graylog is a leading enterprise log management system that enables fast and efficient problem analysis in the areas of security, compliance, operations and DevOps. Our enterprise product enables large organizations to capture, store and analyze terabytes of machine data in near-real time, while our open source project empowers individuals and small teams to perform basic log consolidation, analysis, and search functions at no cost.
We are a fast growing company with locations in Germany and headquarters in Houston, TX, serving customers all over the world.
At Graylog, you will find a diverse group of experienced professionals who love to have fun while meeting the needs of customers with the best solution and customer service available!
Graylog is looking for a Global Field Marketing Manager that will be responsible for supporting the sales team in developing and managing field-based demand generation programs and event campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will collaborate closely with Graylog’s sales, sales development and campaign marketing teams to plan and execute activities and report to the Director of Demand Generation..
This is a strategy, as well as an execution role.You will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop agendas and event schedules; ensure plans align with the overarching product roadmaps, business priorities and Graylog’s vision.
The Field Marketing Manager will develop and implement the marketing strategy to reach, educate, nurture and convert our target audiences – driving high quality leads and opportunities. To be successful, you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, learning and evolving your event programs as you optimize spend, execute under tight deadlines and deliver desired results.
- Identifying the right mix of marketing channels, activities and programs to support the achievement of monthly and quarterly pipeline goals across the United States and Europe
- Understanding customer dynamics across segments including new business, existing customers, large enterprises, SMBs, industries and influencers
- Work collaboratively with sales to develop account-based marketing strategies and programs for targeted segments
- Leverage Social Media and Digital Marketing team members to achieve campaign and event goals
- Build and implement Graylog’s event strategy across industry conferences and Graylog-hosted field events including event themes, managing outside vendors and event contractors, and staffing
- Select and maintain gift inventory for events, customer onboarding, campaigns, and nurturing activities
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Partner Marketing, and Graylog Community Manager to include Partners, Graylog Open users, and Enterprise customers in field & event activities
- Managing to budget on a quarterly basisEvaluate all campaigns’ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- Experience planning, executing and optimizing B2B demand generation and enterprise marketing programs
- Strong at business partnering. You engage with and value partnering closely with cross-functional teams including: sales, channel, operations and the broader marketing organization
- A proven marketing leader, delivering meaningful results through others, driving focus on achieving collective results through collaboration, teamwork, communication, change/conflict management, problem solving and objective setting.
- Demonstrated success in campaign management (create plans, manage budgets, schedules, allocate resources, etc.) and teaming cross-functionally.
- Proven experience defining, conceptualizing and executing a successful event, leveraging strategic thinking, excellent organization skills and superior project management capabilities
- Exceptional budget management and negotiation skills, with proven success in identifying, proposing, negotiating and implementing cost-savings opportunities
- Data driven with a passion to analyze metrics
- Ability to balance managing the big picture along with tactical, detailed execution
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges leveraging data and testing
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Exhibit initiative, a sense of teamwork, ability to multitask, and a “can-do” attitude
- Embodies strong organizational skills, ability to anticipate the needs of salesDemonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing plansOperationally strong and detail oriented with the ability to take actionable insights out of reports and data
Apply now and you will hear back from us soon.
Ace Your Application.