Growth Marketing Content Specialist
MARKETING – GROWTH
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on high-performance hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta team, just hit apply!
Our Marketing team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Growth Marketing Content Specialist to work closely with our content, growth, design, and sales teams to deliver key content strategies and to design and create content designed to increase the lead and customer conversions at Kinsta.
What you will do:
- Work with our Marketing teams to provide well-researched, targeted, and compelling copy for our landing pages.
- Produce technical lead-magnet content, such as one-pagers, cheat sheets, white papers, ebooks, and eWebinars, to attract Kinsta’s advanced developer persona.
- Oversee Kinsta Academy content including developing new video courses in-house and with freelancers in order to attract our target developer audience. Other related tasks include creating descriptions to content and reviewing videos to ensure the content meets our quality standards.
- Support partners by providing them with up-to-date assets for cross-promotion and content collaborations.
- Assist various team members with technical copywriting including lead-nurturing email sequences, various newsletters, ads, and social content.
- Work with the Marketing Design Team to coordinate the production of all custom design assets for Growth Team activities.
- Coordinate with the Affiliate & Partnerships Team to maximize the impact of all growth content for shared customer acquisition goals.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience working research and written content creation (ebooks and cheat sheets).
- You have 1-3 years of experience with multimedia content (videos and podcasts)
- You have experience and confidence in analyzing lead magnets in order to make decisions on optimization.
- You are a strong communicator, with proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- You have previous experience reviewing content (especially videos and podcasts) to ensure all the quality standards are met.
- You are a team player.
Bonus points for:
- Technical content creation experience.
- Previous experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Design skills.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Ace Your Application.