Why Credit Repair Cloud
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at Credit Repair Cloud? Here are 5 reasons!
Stability & growth
In 2013, Daniel Rosen launched Credit Repair Cloud, the software that now powers the credit repair industry. You will be joining a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
Talent will surround you
We have created a highly collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Your teammates are always willing to help and share their knowledge. We also encourage you to share your ideas!
Our culture and values
Our approach to hiring and working as a global team relies on valuing every individual for who they are, their belief in our movement, and their zone of genius superpowers!
We don’t micromanage, and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We trust our team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.
You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which may include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
Role:Be responsible for leading the development and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives.
This is a strategic position and requires the ability to foresee our marketing needs in the future at a high level and also the ability to implement and project manage.
You will also shape and drive Credit Repair Cloud’s forward-facing content.
Deliver effective campaigns to drive lead generation, lead nurture, conversion, retention, upsell, and brand awareness while working closely with the Marketing Department.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Work closely with writers and designers on engaging content across digital, social, video, and internal/external brand communications.
- Find creative ways to take existing content and transform it into educational and inspiring stories, adding value to our audience of entrepreneurs.
- Create connected stories across the Credit Repair Cloud brand.
- Lead a content team to produce content that drives full-funnel acquisition campaigns, inclusive of video demos, guides, lead magnets, and more.
- Develop the editorial content calendar based on key industry and vertical trends, customer journey, and company initiatives.
- Efficiently manage the volume and quality of content we publish.
- Effectively understand how to leverage email, SMS, Messenger, and more as additional amplification tools of the content being created.
- Experience with digital analytics and critical metrics.
- Bonus if you have SEO agency experience or experience in a SaaS environment.
- Have a passion for new, creative ideas and clear, compelling marketing narratives.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of how to accelerate different channels (including blogs, social media, Youtube, etc.) and the importance of keywords and ranking.
- Deep understanding of successful organic, video, voice, and local search strategies for various search engines.
- Highly motivated with the ability to influence outcomes in a fluid, fast-paced, environment, while understanding the balance of operational possibilities, customer utility, and best practice across all key content channels.
- Self-starter – ability to execute and implement change.
- Passion – for Credit Repair Cloud’s mission.
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing, and controlling work being done.
- Goal-oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives.
- Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing.
- High bar for creative excellence.
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff.
Interested? Click Apply to this job to join the movement!
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
Ace Your Application.