This is your opportunity to help shape the future of our remote company. We believe that a strong sales team is the backbone of healthy company growth.
- Together with our EMEA Sales Team, you take responsibility for the European market. This will give you a direct influence on your and our growth. With good performance there are many opportunities to take on more responsibility in our fast growing SaaS company.
- You manage our SMB inbound lead funnel. You identify enterprise leads for your colleagues and are responsible for the complete SME Sales Cycle. So you uncover hidden business implications through discovery calls, guide potential customers through our product and help them through the evaluation and buying process.
- You advise companies and help them optimize their workflows. You develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and their workflows. You educate them about the possibility of improving their processes through our software.
- You work hand in hand with our Customer Success Team. You ensure a smooth handover and onboarding of your new customers.
- You are our ear to the market and use your insights to improve our inbound funnel. You share your insights from the conversations with your team and the Head of Sales to systematically improve our conversions.
You’re good at
- You have a passion for sales and consulting. You are passionate about workflows and software, energetic and want to move yourself, your customers and your company forward.
- You have a track record of success in a customer facing role and are looking to further your career by focusing on software sales
- You have good business acumen. You understand the needs of your customers and are good at communicating content easily and getting people excited about something.
- You are an active listener and understand the right kind of questions to ask to understand situations at different levels. At the same time you know how to present a solution and are comfortable conducting meetings with various stakeholders,, business owners and executives
- You are curious and have a wide range of interests. You are constantly learning new things and improving yourself.
- You speak fluent English. Spanish or other languages are a plus.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, you’ll need to be on a timezone +/- 2 hours of Central European Time
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
We read every application and are happy if you invest time in a meaningful application and show us that you are a good fit for us.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️
Ace Your Application.