Title: Lead Front End Developer- Email
Location: Remote, USA
At Stitch Fix, our goal is to help our customers look great and feel great about themselves by revolutionizing how people shop. In a time-starved world where shopping often feels overwhelming, our business connects customers to clothes they love. Whether it’s helping someone dress for success at a new job or taking the stress out of packing for a family vacation, we fix clients’ closets and they love us for it!
We’ve built unique, innovative software for merchandising, warehouse and inventory management, remote styling, and logistics. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our clients and a very successful business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute!
About the Team
The Marketing Technology team at Stitch Fix is responsible for driving new client growth and driving value from the existing client base. At its core, Stitch Fix is a personalization service, and our team leverages data and insights to bring that same level of personalization to our marketing.
About the Role
As an Email Developer at Stitch Fix, you will support technical implementation of email marketing strategy: code HTML emails, using mobile first, responsive and adaptive development techniques; integrate emails into various ESP (email service provider) platforms, such as Blueshift and Mail Chimp; test email layout across multiple devices using various testing platforms; add segmentation and personalization using Liquid or other ESP personalization languages: enhance email development tooling by fixing bugs, maintaining core functionality, and making upgrades when opportunities arise.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Innovating and partnering at the cutting edge of email development and personalization.
- Act as technical liaison between the engineering, analytics, marketing, and creative departments.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Champion best-practices in development and workflow processes.
- Introduce new ideas to push team capabilities.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
We’re excited about you because
- You have a BA in computer science and/or 3+ years relevant experience in front-end development or email development You can navigate Figma and Photoshop
- You have experience with Cloudinary or other image transformation platforms.
- You take pride in pixel-perfection’.
- You are highly organized with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You have the ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
- You possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You love building automations and API integrations.
- You have a passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Kind and Motivated by Challenge.
You’ll love working at Stitch Fix because we…
- Are a successful, vibrant, fast-growing company
- Are a technologically and data-driven business.
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation.
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience.
- Get to be innovative every day.
- Have a smart, experienced, and diverse leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
- Have sunny offices in downtown San Francisco, CA
- Offer transparent, equitable, and competitive compensation based on your level to help eliminate bias in salaries, as well as equity and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are serious about our commitment to life-work balance, and have generous parental leave policies.
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology, and unique products to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Ace Your Application.