Lead Generation Manager
- Remote , United States
We’re looking for a talented person to be our Lead Generation Manager. The LGM is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
Lead Generation Manager will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, promoting Rocket.Chat thought leadership, becoming a product knowledge expert and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
- Quota-carrying, direct responsibility for the lead generation goals for the sales team;
- Day-to-day work with potential customers’ database;
- Drive Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs): Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition;
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel;
- Cold emails/calls etc;
- Marketing Automation: Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process. Extensive marketing automation platform experience required;
- Strong Lead generation skills (inbound, outbound, growth hacking);
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on propensity-to-buy segment strategies, personas, jobs-to-do messaging strategy, and demographic criteria and completed interactions (e.g. content downloads, calls, chats, lead form completion, page views, etc);
- Arrange the initial Leads / Clients contacts;
- Handle CRM daily;
- Work closely with the sales leaders in order to deliver the Lead Generation plans;
- Conduct professional social network research (Linkedin, Facebook, Angel List, Quora, Contact Databases, Similarweb, Crunchbase and etc.);
- Fundamental research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies;
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with lead generation Team, Sales, and Partner teams to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Being highly fit with our culture and DOTS (Dream, Own, Trust, and Share).
- Strong experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs, reports and analyzing results;
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills (Spanish or another language is a great differential);
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (extensive experience living/working/studying abroad is advantageous);
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities;
- Computer proficiency (experienced user Internet, social networks, etc.)
- You are an organized, responsible, and goal-oriented person;
- You want to improve your analytical and communication skills and you are willing to take the initiative as well as the responsibility;
- Strategic perception;
- Understanding of software/B2B/SaaS industry;
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include a flexible schedule, fun colleagues on 4 continents and vibrant company culture, celebrations and Happy Hours, no dress code, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off, and English and tech courses.
Today one of the largest open-source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now!
Ace Your Application.