We are a team of veterans in the live streaming industry, dedicated towards growing the industry by making live game streaming even more accessible, and helping to build up the next generation of apps and content creators in the space.
Through our wealth of experience, connections and partnerships in the industry, we have built Gamecaster: not just the best and easiest application for getting started with streaming on Twitch, Facebook and YouTube, but also a comprehensive platform to get discovered as a new streamer, and finding ways to monetize your content.
Gamecaster started as part of the XSplit brand of software but soon grew to take on an identity of its own, and now stands as the ultimate next-generation solution for aspiring live gaming content creators.
We’re continuously improving Gamecaster and allowing more users to make amazing content. As the Senior Product Designer, it’s your mission to translate complex processes to simple solutions and give people the ability to achieve these amazing things.
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify and design product direction.
- Design compelling interfaces and experiences for both Desktop and Mobile platforms.
- Iterate designs and flows, create wireframes and prototypes to better articulate the best experience to the team and to the audience.
- Conjure up solutions with different teams.
- Coordinate with the Dev Team to ensure that designs are doable within the timeframe.
- Communicate with the Support Team to gather user feedback from Gamecaster users.
- Identify opportunities for improving product quality.
- Understand various use cases to ensure that we’re delivering features and experiences that covers a wide variety of audiences.
- Prototype with various design tools like Adobe XD or Figma
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design process and product thinking.
- Familiarity with web and mobile design patterns.
- Strong attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end engineering constraints
- Can create visually-pleasing mockups and prototypes.
- Openness to various design tools.
- Solid interaction design skills. Web animation knowledge is a plus.
- Communication skills to explain design decisions and thought process
- Can work in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Can code HTML and CSS is a huge plus.
Why work at Gamecaster:
- Create work that has a huge impact. At Gamecaster, your input regarding the product is heard and is always up for discussion. We make sure that bright ideas are tested first, then coded and deployed.
- Work with a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team. Learning is awesome when it comes from different perspectives and backgrounds. Talk to various people and you’ll find there is always something new to learn from your peers!
- Work from home at comfortable hours. Our office hours officially start at 12nn for the standup which is required but starting hours can be flexible.
Should you be interested, please apply directly at our ATS: https://jobs.xsplit.com/lead-software-web-designer.
Note: Only those applications submitted to the above link shall be entertained.
Location: International, Anywhere in the World
Ace Your Application.