Hi, and welcome to the post about our Product Designer role (fully remote) at [Squadformers](https://squadformers.com).
### About us
Squadformers was created because we believe that great work can be done better together. Our team is composed of a bunch of creators, designers, and builders by heart and our mission is to make things on Earth better than they were before. We’re a bunch of freelancers & software makers, designers and engineers, who come together to work as a Squad. Why? Because working by yourself from home is lonely and doesn’t let us grow as quickly as if we do it together. But also because of the missions, the friends we make along the way, and the flexibility of working how and when we want to. To truly have this lifestyle, you need a Squad.
At the core of Squadformers is the team, or as we like to call it, the Squad. We are friends and colleagues that lift you up when things get tough, challenge you to be a better version of yourself, and respect one another, all while working together on an important mission for the world. Yes. We like to be decent Humans…
We have two types of missions: client missions, and greater good missions. We use the money from the client missions to fund the greater good missions, because those we do for free. Important missions that urgently need our help, like climate change and inequality. And the client missions? Those are important, too. We help Silicon Valley startups like [Gabb](https://gabbwireless.com) create safer and less distracting technology for kids. We help [Bevy](https://bevy.com) create community with their online platform. And we help [Compose](https://compose.im) build a less distracting online world, with more focus and flow. And many more.
Our squad members come from diverse backgrounds, many previously at companies like Spotify, Google, Amazon, Netflix, and more. We work together as a Squad of 5-6 people, in North American time zones only.
As a Product Designer, you will collaborate closely with cross functional teams - product managers, developers, QA Engineers and the like - to tackle complex workflows, involving a wide array of users and various touchpoints. You will tap into your design acumen to find innovative ways to help our clients streamline their work, unlock their creative capabilities and meet/exceed user expectations. Squadformers are seeking a thoughtful, data-savvy, and product-focused designer to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to drive the visual and interaction identity for our clients, as well as design and launch a wide range of product experiences from concept to implementation.
What You Will do:
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to lead and develop product and design strategies as well as gain deep understanding of the users and their needs.
· Advocate for the user and drive a holistic UX vision that inspires pushing beyond the status quo.
· Work directly with cross-functional teams from concept through delivery.
· Create simple, intuitive product experiences for complex data insights and workflows.
· Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to identify long-term product direction and near-term feature improvements.
· Visually articulate product direction while producing low and high-fidelity design, mockups, prototypes, wireframes, visuals and user flows that guide cross functional team (developers, product managers, QA, etc.) throughout the development lifecycle.
· Continuously advocate for a simple, intuitive, and delightful user experience.
What you Bring:
· 4+ years of Product Design work experience.
· Strong interaction and visual design skills with a passion for creating solutions for real-world design challenges.
· Deep understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams.
· Experience with design thinking practices
· Ability to manage detailed projects with tight timelines
· Proven successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business
· Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
· Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and value add.
· Ability to clearly articulate concepts as well as evangelize their benefits.
· Experience working in continuous delivery environments while being able to deliver quality work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
· A passion for your work and designing products that meet or exceed expectations.
Intrigued and feel like this is your perfect role? If so, we would love to hear from you to see if you have what it takes to help Squadformers move the needle on Product Design! We’re looking forward to hearing from you, future Squadmember! Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/squadformers/j/BE69E03057/