Title: Lead Product Manager – CX
- Location: Irvine CA US
- Job Category: Other
- Job Type: full-time
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
Visible & You
Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and “Best Telecom Brand” in Adweek’s Challenger Brand Awards, Visible is on a mission to reimagine what wireless should be: simple, accessible, and inclusive. Visible is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the US, which means we have no stores, no call centers, and no paper bills, allowing us to pass our savings to our members. We have built our member experience around communities and challenging the traditional family plan model in the industry – and we’re having a lot of fun doing it.
Visible is a division of Verizon, but operates uniquely inside the larger entity, taking all the best elements of startup scrappiness – disruption, innovation, and culture – while leveraging the assets and benefits of the larger corporation’s backing. No single day feels the same at Visible.
In this hybrid role, you’ll work from home with occasional in-person training and meetings. We are hiring in the following locations: Denver CO, Dallas TX, Irvine CA, Alpharetta GA, Basking Ridge NJ and New York City.
- A day in the life of a Lead Product Manager CX at Visible starts with assessing value opportunities for the specific product area, in this case, Care Customer Experience’. On the days where those value opportunities are clearly defined you are collaborating with Product Design/UX/UI and engineering to ensure that the core value proposition you are seeking is reflected in the customer experience through Care and agent tools. On the days where Design and Engineering are well aligned on the problems to be solved, you are meeting with cross-functional internal stakeholders to get a thorough understanding of how changes to your Care and Agent Experience impact their operations, collecting data, and get ideas for making your product better.
- As a Lead Product Manager CX at Visible, you bring a multi-disciplinary background that blends technical and business acumen. You are passionate about delivering a delightful and valuable experience to consumers who live their lives on their mobile phones.
- Align with Product Strategy and define KPI metrics for Care and Agent tools.
- Create and manage a rolling 18-month roadmap for all customer contact channels (Chat and Social), and care agent tools.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, and CX/Product leadership to identify business requirements and design self-service solutions for diverse use cases.
- Create and launch self-service and customer care experience focused products and solutions.
- Gather requirements, design flows, and write content for Chatbot conversational interfaces.
- Perform Natural language training within Dialogflow and NLP model f1 scoring.
- Perform A/B testing on all self-service interfaces.
- Measure and report on Self-service tool performance.
- Support business operational Care experience needs for upcoming launches and new programs/initiatives.
What we’re looking for…
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of Porting, Activation, and Network related concepts.
- Knowledge of how mobile apps, websites, and emerging technologies are used as a means to buy products and experience services.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and expert working knowledge of Google Suite, Asana, Jira, Atlassian, Slack, and Figma tools.
- Superior Product management interpersonal skills including but not limited to excellent written and oral communication skills, keen attention to detail, multitasking, interpersonal skills, and working well under pressure.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree in Data Analytics with specialization in Natural Language Processing.
- Experience with technical and business acumen to evaluate product priorities.
- Team player who collaborates well with others and embodies problem first solutioning for the customer and commitment to delving deep into the challenges that they present or experience.
- Ability to interpret API documentation and collaborate on design and engineering.
- Experience assessing the landscape of solution alternatives to determine scalability, security, performance, alignment to brand, alignment to strategy, and alignment to the target market.
- Ability to be Collaborative with teammates to negotiate direction on design and technology.
- Ability to develop proofs of concept using prototyping and design tools to articulate, quantify and validate opportunities.
- Ability to communicate to executive stakeholders and communicate ideas and concepts in layman’s terms.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).
Ace Your Application.