Title: Lead Sourcing Coordinator, Instant Quote
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Xometry is a fast-growing digital marketplace for custom manufacturing. The company is looking for Lead Sourcing Coordinator, Instant Quote who will provide best-in-class service to our expanding group of global Partners and Suppliers. Lead Sourcing Coordinator, Instant Quote will work cross functionally to execute a variety of service enablement functions creating a frictionless experience.
The ideal candidate is seeking a breakthrough career opportunity and is driven to deliver a differentiated service experience by treating our partners as equals. Optimism, creativity and a strong verbal/written communication tool set are critical assets. Flexibility and a relentless focus on Partner retention will make the difference for the successful Marketplace Lead Sourcing Coordinator.
The Marketplace Lead sourcing coordinator is responsible for ensuring that 95% of Customer RFQ’s receive a minimum of 3 quotes Quotes (RFQs) submitted through the Xometry Digital RFQ Marketplace. Once the bid is awarded you will be responsible for a flawless first experience and serve as the advocate for both the Customer and Supplier. Your expert negotiations will swiftly close the quote while surfacing data trends and insights.
Day to Day
- Tier 1 DFM review on distressed orders
- Tier 2 Cost estimator leveraging your expert knowledge of manufacturing to formulate pricing strategies
- Negotiate pricing with Customers and Suppliers
- Initial Triage of orders by uncovering potential manufacturing issues (Tol. issue, non-machineable areas, machining time incorrect) are.
- Create alternative sourcing strategies and drive consensus amongst Customer and Supplier
- Accountable for sourcing KPI’s relative to “no takes”
- Cultivate ITAR Supplier network and relationships and proactively communicate capacity gaps across the network
- Build a vibrant network of suppliers
- Cultivate trusted relationships with our SuppliersReview
- Customer orders and leverage your technical expertise to proactively identify potential issues
- Work cross functionally to devise a sourcing remediation strategy
- Artful negotiator with impeccable track record of closing the deal
- Proven ability to plan for and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter, frantically detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solver with the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations with minimal direction
- A strong desire to learn and grow within the company and the position
- Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously
- Proficiency in computer skills to include: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with large diverse teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Commerce or a related field preferred
- Experience with Tableau/Snowflake/Looker – Preferred
- Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
Ace Your Application.