Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Location: Open to Global Talent
Full-time Allows Remote
Tempo is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to manage strategic email and other CRM-driven programs that will drive further growth in the Atlassian Marketplace, cross sell our product portfolio, and capture new opportunities as we expand our product portfolio.
You will play a crucial role in building and scaling Tempo’s email marketing infrastructure and processes. You will be responsible for the management of Tempo’s marketing database, lead nurturing, referral programs, onboarding emails, customer communications forming a solid basis for the world-class campaign performance you will deliver. Working in close partnership with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Partner teams, you will launch programs to nurture, qualify, and convert leads. Initial key initiatives will be focused on overall database quality, identifying segments for targeted campaigns, automated lead nurturing, cross-sell programs and more as you jump right in to deeply understand the needs of our marketing team and product portfolio.
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS marketing with demonstrated ability to translate business growth objectives into marketing programs and execution
- Demonstrated success executing effective marketing email programs
- Deep understanding of Hubspot, Salesforce and modern MarTech in order to automate and optimize the systems that support the customer lifecycle
- Highly collaborative with strong ability to work effectively and influence cross-functionally, at all levels of the organization
- Strategic while planning and rigorous in program execution; data-driven
- Persuasive communication skills, written and verbal
- Innovative and creative, willing to take risks and learn quickly
What’s In It For You
- Hybrid or Remote work!
- If you’re close to one of our 4 Hubs: Boston, Montreal, Reykjavik or Toronto; feel free to use the space and catch up with the local team(s)
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision and savings plan.
- Perks such as training reimbursement, WFH reimbursement, and more.
- Diverse and dynamic teams with challenging and exciting work.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- A great range of social activities (both in person and virtual).
- Optional in person meet-ups and the ability to travel to our international offices
- Employee referral program
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only.
As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace supporting over 20,000 customers around the world, we hire top talent who build with heart and succeed with others.
We’re on a mission to help modern, forward-thinking product and engineering teams work better. In 2021, Tempo acquired Roadmunk to support our customers with roadmapping and planning tools to add to our integration applications for time management, resource planning and budget management. Our product suite helps modern product-led organizations blend roadmaps and planning with financial and team capacity data, so they can better meet their needs and thrive in dynamic, competitive landscapes. Our innovations in automation and machine learning make logging time seamless for the highly skilled and creative people doing the work. With uninterrupted effort, team leads and executives gain deep insights into how time is being used in order to plan, manage, and deliver results. After all, time is a finite and precious resource, and the world’s top performing teams unlock the value of their time so that they consistently succeed.
Come join us as we continuously innovate our industry-leading products and expand to new ecosystems. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will bring their unique perspectives to our global teams.
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ace Your Application.