Lifecycle Marketing Manager
job requisition id
About the team
We are the team that develops the marketing strategy and execution of outbound lifecycle marketing channels (including email, sms, push and direct mail) to meet customer needs and business goals.The Lifecycle Marketing and Communication Team sits at the center of developing customer experiences and communications throughout the entire customer journey. We are laser-focused on developing programs crafted to deliver outstanding experiences to our customers who are on the journey to a new home. We help people discover Zillow and connect them to our tools and services to get them into their next home. Our growing team is customer focused, collaborative, data-informed, and innovative. We partner closely with Product Marketing, Creative Services, Customer Insights, Decision Sciences, and Product to deliver high-performing marketing campaigns.
About the role:
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, your role is to recommend and develop high-impact strategies powered by marketing automation to improve the customer experience for Seller/Buyers. That includes driving customer leads, leveraging user understanding, dynamic content and an omni-channel approach to increase our marketing effectiveness. You’ll be key in assisting our customers with purchasing their next home, ultimately helping them unlock life’s next chapter!
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Partner collaboratively with Marketing and Product leads to develop, launch and optimize cross-channel outreach strategies supporting our buyer and seller customer personas
- Provide thought leadership to optimize and expand user activation, growth, and reactivation programs through a deeply-personalized customer experience
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Product and Engineering to drive the implementation of deeper personalization through identifying and segmenting audiences based on explicit customer data and models.
- Support the effort to grow first party addressable audiences through owned and 3rd party sources.
- Drive test-and-learn optimizations; provide insights and recommendations through analysis on as-appropriate basis; use analytics and qualitative and quantitative insights to identify, size and prioritize opportunities
- Own the end-to-end management of outbound marketing go to market programs, including multi-channel recommendations, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting
Who You Are:
- Have 5+ years of experience leading lifecycle, email, CRM and/or Engagement Marketing programs
- Have considerable experience with marketing automation
- Have experience with lead generation through 3rd party paid sources.
- Proven experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand the customer base (Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in building programs quickly from the bottom up
- A successful track record of developing and executing channel strategies, including measuring and delivering on performance targets
- Collaborate well with partners across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. Remote employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In Colorado, the standard pay range for this role is $101,600.00 – $162,400.00 Annually. This range is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
Who you are
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow and its affiliates offer customers an on-demand real experience. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also building the workplace of the future, where our employees are less tethered to the office, and have more flexibility in their lives. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For List 2021, TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2021, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and HRC’s Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2021, Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials 2021, and Fortune Best Workplaces for Women 2021.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.
Ace Your Application.