Manager, Corporate Social Media and Digital Communications – Remote
As Manager, Corporate Social Media and Digital Communications, you will play a key role in shaping Realogy’s corporate story to external audiences through Realogy’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and on the company’s corporate website. This includes setting strategy, editorial planning and execution, community engagement, and measuring success. You will also be responsible for reinforcing strategy with cross-functional teams and supporting employees and senior leaders as brand champions on the channels.In this role, you will have the opportunity to set creative and meaningful goals for social and digital communications focused on talent attraction, industry leadership, and thought leadership positioning – these are not traditional, customer-facing brand social media accounts but rather storytelling hubs for our corporate brand.
This role will be instrumental in shaping Realogy’s voice and reputation – creative ingenuity welcome and encouraged as we build audiences, shape emerging stories, celebrate corporate culture, and creatively influence the corporate reputation of the largest residential real estate company in the nation.
This position is a full-time, 100% remote role.
What you’ll do:
- Tell Realogy’s Story: Develop and execute content strategy across Realogy’s corporate social media channels and digital presence, including corporate website. Create social content, including asset management and copywriting, and plan strategically based on company priorities.
- Plan and Execute Social Content: Develop and maintain strategic editorial calendar to serve key audiences on a regular cadence; utilize to support company initiatives and provide regular thought leadership on industry trends.
- Engage Critical Audiences: Handle social community interactions and conversations and share feedback with relevant stakeholders; identify, route, and escalate social community issues to the proper personnel and departments.
- Maintain Corporate Website: Manage and maintain content for corporate website, including supporting planning and execution of strategic refresh in 2022.
- Collaborate across the Company: Engage social content champions to drive content strategy and support across a complex enterprise. Collaborate closely with Visual Communications and other key stakeholders to ensure content is aligned with goals and branding guidelines. Share content internally to encourage amplification.
- Measure and Evaluate Success: Utilize social listening tools to monitor analytics and create measurement dashboards with learnings and recommendations for future development.
- Track Trends and Best Practices: Stay informed of social media trends, both within the industry and beyond. Provide tailored advice on best practices, strategy, and analytics. Perform research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences, and competitive voices.
- Be Creative & Try New Things: Creatively identify and test new strategies, new content, and new campaigns to evolve and improve social storytelling efforts.
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience at an agency or in-house as a Social Media manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: strong writer and storyteller able to draft compelling messaging.
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to provide actionable insights from data.
- Project management skills: ability to balance priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment with a focus on results.
- Aptitude for balancing both strategic planning and hands-on execution.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners.
- Familiarity using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, WordPress, and Google Analytics is a plus.
- A passion for what’s new and what’s next.
Remote working requires 50 MB download and 7 MB upload internet speed.
Ace Your Application.