Manager, Product Operations (Remote, USA)
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
EVRYTHNG Product Management
Do you innovate with integrity? Believe a team is stronger together? Are you passionate about sustainability? If these are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for courageous, collaborative, and curious problem solvers who are interested in joining our team to help us develop solutions to complex challenges.
Digimarc is a global leader in product digitization, delivering business value across industries through unique identifiers and cloud-based solutions. A trusted partner in deterring digital counterfeiting of global currency for more than 20 years, Digimarc illuminates a product’s journey to provide intelligence and promote a prosperous, safer, and more sustainable world. With Digimarc, you can finally see everything. And when you see everything, you can achieve anything. For more information, visit us at digimarc.com.
We are seeking a Manager of Product Operations to lead, develop and grow our team of Product Owners, Technical Writers, Data Analysts, and PMO coordinators. This role will help create, improve, and document processes across our product strategy, product management, and product delivery teams. They will be well versed in the Agile software delivery methodology. They will need to have a passion for continuous improvement and the experience to evaluate, propose, and implement strategic improvements. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and will be detail oriented. They will know how to foster relationships and leverage data to make. They understand the importance of fostering relationships and using data to bring forth greater qualitative and quantitative efficiency improvements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to define, improve, and document our delivery processes
- Raise the bench strength of Product Owners through coaching, feedback, and mentoring
- Educate and inspire team members and stakeholders on delivery best practices and methodologies
- Identify process inefficiencies, analyze procedural gaps, and implement frameworks for measuring success and progress
- Partner with Product Strategy and Product Management to assess product performance to develop foundational and long-term strategic plans of product opportunities
- Perform market research to help identify new trends and product opportunities and help define and improve the process from ideation to delivery to support
- Present to stakeholders of all levels, across departments, on process recommendations and efficiency gains
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, in leadership, as an Agile practitioner
- Proven ability to facilitate and lead meetings, seminars and training/teaching sessions
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to view challenges from multiple viewpoints
- Strong Competitive Intelligence and Market Research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency with Agile tools (Jira, Confluence, Miro)
- A positive attitude and growth mindset: the eagerness to learn & share knowledge with the team
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values: collaborative, curious, and courageous
- Competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, & retirement savings plan
- Flexible time off / holidays
- Mentorship opportunities
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ace Your Application.