This job posting is over 30 days old, but the application is still open.
MARKETING ACCOUNTS MANAGER
- If you’re enthusiastic, energetic, results-driven and a team player with a solid track record of previous success handling clients in a Boutique Agency setting, then the Account Manager role is perfect for you.
- We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our always evolving ecommerce agency. You’ll play a key role in Campaign Creators’ growth by helping us service and retain our clients.
- This is a fast-paced role perfect for someone who loves to move fast, without breaking things.
- You’ll be great at balancing the needs of our clients with the mission and vision of Campaign Creators.
- If you bring the hype everyday, and you have experience in a similar role, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop deep knowledge of client accounts and build tight partnerships with your direct client contacts.
- Identify growth opportunities on strategy accounts and proactively look for ways to increase client retention and account growth.
- Build client success plans, from initial call to implementation and throughout the project duration.
- Writing small to medium project scopes and managing the process to completion
- Spend a high percentage of time engaging in sales activities such as managing request for proposal information, assisting with contract information, scheduling of client meetings and presentations, and sales forecast administration.
- Work with designated project manager to handle the production of all assets: from emails, to premium content and landing pages, you’ve got an eagle eye on it all.
- Deliverance of analytical reports in relation to the clients established KPIs. “Bring me #ALLTHEDATA” is something we might overhear you saying.
- Actively monitor project process, getting team members to snap in and off client projects, depending on needs.
- Work directly with project managers to forecast and adjust resources as necessary.
- Manage regular client communication, like client calls, video chats, milestone meetings and the like.
Experience and Qualification Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience working in a marketing, advertising or design agency or similar.
- Type A with strong organizational skills are critical.
- Impeccable communication skills, from writing to presenting, and everything in between.
- Able to establish SOPs for repetitive processes as well as custom documentation specific to each client.
- Foundational understanding of lead nurturing, marketing automation, and website technology.
- Ability to understand and educate clients on Campaign Creators products.
- Ability to advance Campaign Creators product set based on client demand.