Marketing Associate – Coverfly (remote)
COVERFLY – MARKETING – COVERFLY
Coverfly is dedicated to making screenwriting talent discovery more accessible and meritocratic. By aggregating and analyzing data on emerging talent from across the industry’s most respected talent-discovery programs, Coverfly is launching hundreds of new screenwriting careers each year. Behind the scenes, Coverfly powers discovery programs, coverage services, and reader management allowing partners to streamline their operations and expand their audience.
Coverfly is seeking an adaptable remote Marketing Associate to drive consumer awareness and engagement for our consumer audience through effective, innovative and inspiring marketing campaigns. You will be joining our nimble, creative team of three marketing professionals, including a Director of Growth Marketing, Social Media Manager, and Content Marketing Manager. We are a scrappy, eager, team-first group that fosters a culture of constant learning and improvement, and we believe that failure is an opportunity to get better. We value data-supported decisions in a nurturing, democratic, open, and respectful environment.
As our Marketing Associate, you’ll be supporting cross-channel marketing campaigns through email, content, customer acquisition, and social media marketing. You will be working closely with our product, content, design, engineering, and writer development teams to achieve growth goals and cultivate meaningful member experiences. As we are a lean team in a quickly growing organization, you must be excited about the opportunity to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
This role reports to our Director of Growth Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage major branded moments (ex. success stories, competition deadlines) via social and email marketing to help amplify brand initiatives
- Support email campaign development via creation of compelling content, scheduling, asset production, segmentation, deployment, vendor management, and post deployment analysis
- Define segmentation and targeting strategies through data analysis
- Build community through engagement on social channels, such as Twitter, Facebook Groups, Instagram, Reddit, TikTok and Discord; monitor and report on community feedback, trends and online reviews
- Generate compelling social copy, leveraging current social trends, moments, and hashtags
- Research relevant influencers, strategize potential influencer partnerships, and assist in managing existing influencer relationships
- Strategize new channels for acquisition/engagement opportunPreview in new tabities
- Implement and monitor testing initiatives that employ A/B and multivariate testing models to targeting, creative, and other campaign elements in order to maximize KPIs
- Support in re-engagement campaigns to increase number of active participants and optimize our conversion rate
- Assist with weekly reporting on KPIs and metrics that are driving the business forward
What we’re looking for from you:
- Professional experience in growth marketing, digital and social media marketing, and/or e-mail marketing in a startup, SAAS, agency, or comparable environment
- Solid understanding of key acquisition channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok, Reddit, Affiliates, etc.
- Strong aptitude with data with programs/applications such as Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS), Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Entrepreneurial; a self-starter who loves to own projects and enjoys working in a fast-paced environmentEmpathetic and customer obsessed; you are able to put yourself in the shoes of our target audience
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Company remote-first policy
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Along with your health insurance, we provide memberships for the following: Health Advocate, TelaDoc, and Talkspace
- Employee Discount Program
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Summer Fridays from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Equipment you need to do your job
- 401K Match
- Reimbursement for conferences and continuing education to support your professional development
- Great Place to Work Certification!
About Backstage Holdings
Backstage Holding’s mission is to empower creative talent and streamline the content creation process for projects in film, television, commercials/branded content, social media, theater, music video, video games, and more. Backstage provides solutions that manage the entire project lifecycle, including talent discovery and staffing, production, post production, and distribution. Our brands include Backstage, FilmFreeway, ShareGrid, Coverfly, Voice123, Final Draft, and Sonicbids. Backstage Holdings is part of Cast & Crew, a family of individually innovative companies modernizing the ways in which content is created.
Ace Your Application.