Are you an experienced marketing professional? Are you looking for a role which will allow you to put your skills to work in a company with a great growth trajectory, while also giving you the opportunity to grow?
Power Diary is a growing Saas business, providing practice management software to allied health businesses such as psychologists, physical therapists, speech pathologists, podiatrists and more. We are growing strongly in some markets and looking to double-down on our efforts to expand into the US and UK markets.
We’re looking for an energetic and experienced marketing manager to join our team and step into the role of marketing manager. You should be a diligent collaborator, clear communicator, and technology enthusiast, who is passionate about bringing campaigns to life. You’ll be responsible for managing campaign execution, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with associations and publications for advertising and other promotional opportunities
- Working with our designers and other stakeholders to create compelling advertisements and other materials
- Directing and hands-on managing our content marketing efforts, working with copywriters and other inputs to manage the content production cycle - including videos, blogs, webinars and downloadables
- Driving our social media efforts, becoming ‘a face’ of the the company through regular ‘how to’ videos, webinar co-hosting, etc
- Managing our email marketing - including pre-programmed drip email sequences, newsletters and other campaigns
- Growing our newly established partner program, being the primary point of contact for these partners
- Seeking out and managing opportunities with industry podcasts, blogs & webinars to gain more exposure and trust
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in a generalist marketing role - preferably leading a small marketing team
- Experience in Saas marketing (preferred) or other technology products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with communicating via video
- Experience managing contractors and agencies
- Very high levels of organizational skills - able to keep on top of multiple projects and streams of work
- A positive, can-do attitude and likeable personality
- A strong track record of driving growth and getting results
- Someone who takes pride in their work and the impact of their company
- Experience working in a remote team
- Someone capable of crossing between being creative and diving into data (must have good skills in Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc)
- Someone who can think at a high level, but is equally comfortable rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty
- We work with the best people, wherever they are
- We grow on solid business foundations, taking a long-term view
- We pride ourselves on quality work
- We provide responsive and respectful service
- Customers are at the centre of everything we do
The successful candidate will be working directly with the directors as well as various team members and contractors. We work remotely but communicate constantly via Slack, and we genuinely enjoy our work.
For the right candidate, we are happy to allow you to set your own schedule, although there would need to be some agreed overlap times.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love you to apply!
Ace Your Application.