Paid Social Manager (m/f/d)
Paid Social Manager (m/f/d)
Paid Social Manager
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
Jimdo is a global company and we are proud to work with people of 50+ nationalities that are working from 19 countries. We are happy to continue our journey and broaden the geographics of presence. We are happy to invite you to work from any location where you are eligible to work from. All the local labor regulations will be applied (local currency, taxation, contractual terms, public holidays, etc.). Wherever your working location will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager with a growth mindset. As Jimdo’s Paid Social Manager you will be part of the Paid Social Team and will be responsible for growing and developing Jimdo’s Paid Social Advertising platforms, expanding reach and growth for new and existing markets, and analyzing areas of opportunity for Jimdo’s customer acquisition on Social channels. While establishing Jimdo’s drive to enhance SMBs, you will base your decisions on data to ensure effective optimizations and drive overall business objectives & goals.
- You will plan, manage and analyze customer acquisition on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Ads and other Social Advertising platforms across various markets.
- You will scale and improve campaign efficiency through data-driven optimization and experimentation to reach target KPIs.
- You will collaborate closely with Design and Content Creation teams to ensure effective creative strategies and a seamless user journey across the funnel.
- You will interact closely with other Marketing stakeholders to identify relevant data-driven opportunities and ensure effective cross-channel strategies.
- You will identify trends and insights to develop and optimize Jimdo’s Paid Social campaigns.
- You will create transparent analytical reports which other teams can easily digest and utilize.
- You will manage monthly budgets across various markets and constantly seek to scale ad spend and efficiency.
- You have 3-5+ years experience in managing performance-based Paid Social Marketing campaigns.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- You have high attention to details and are able to spot potential performance issues before they happen.
- You can think outside the box introducing fresh ideas, you bring initiative combined with creativity and the proven ability to collaborate with other marketing teams to meet objectives.
- You have good communication skills and are able to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ mindset and willingness to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- You speak fluent English and good level of German, other languages would be a plus.
Ace Your Application.