Description: As a Product Designer you love making things to create a seamless user experience. You are a full-stack professional and can problem solve anything thrown your way. You have a user-centric mindset and want to influence our product in ways most can’t imagine!
What you’ll do
- Work with cross-functional team members in the execution and delivery of Blackthorn’s products and services, using a customer-focused, iterative design process
- Collaborate closely with product owners, engineers and user research to create a vision for your product area
- Sketch, wireframe, write, and prototype to turn concepts into high-fidelity designs and design systems
- Use a combination of user research insights, design best practices, and business objectives to inform design solutions objectively.
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience with human-centered design techniques: observation, research, ideation, rapid prototyping and iteration and the design process.
- Experience creating user personas, defining information architecture, requirement gathering and acceptance criteria
- Proficiency with a design toolset and the ability to evolve those skillsour current tools include Figma, Lucid.
- Preferred Experience: Salesforce, Angular Material Design Components
What we offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Fully remote global team working from home
- Annual company trip
- Stock options to every employee (we are all owners)
- Every other Friday off
- $400 office stipend
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Student loan debt assistance
- Pledge 1% – time off during the year for helping nonprofits
- Health insurance (if in the US)
- 401k with 3% match (if in the US)
- Children’s 529 college fund assistance (if in the US)
We have two native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events and Payments. We’re a growing, distributed team in four countries. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
Why is our work important
Our apps continue to be easy to use and setup, due to continuous refinements with our UX. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors. We believe enterprise apps should be as easy to use as consumer mobile apps.What the job will bring you
A deep level of satisfaction through ownership of your role. You’ll get more autonomy than at other companies (we’ve been told by our team). Connection. Our team is tightly knit, assisted through our annual company trip (as we’re remote). Challenge. We’re trying to move as quick as possible. This is not for you if you want to sit back and chill. As Ray Dalio says about life: “Meaningful work and meaningful relationships” provide meaning to life. We aim to bring this.
Ace Your Application.