Are you our new Product Designer?
Your mission, should you accept it, is to accompany our teams in creating the greatest UX research product possible. Indeed, your job is to find the best compromise between the business needs of the Sales team, the user needs of the Consultant team (they are the 1st users of our product) and the technical needs of the Product team.Your team is composed of 1 CTO, 1 front-end developer and 1 back-end developer. Your role as the product designer is to design, prioritize and specify the projects they are going to develop.
What Product is Ferpection crafting?
Today, our product is composed of several interfaces, used by different types of users:
- The user test creation interface, where our consultants configure user test and write test protocols
- The user feedback interface, where testers from our panel can log on to participate in a remote user test of one of our client’s product
- The moderation interface, where our moderators approve or reject user’s participation.
- The client interface, where our consultants filter, tag and analyze results and clients log on to visualize them.Currently, the client interface is being fully redesigned in an ambitious UX research platform based on the principles of atomic research. A first wireframe of this platform has been drafted, but a lot of design is still to do!
What’s the role about?
- Lead discoveries with taskforces composed of one member of each team to understand the needs and problems.
- Propose original solutions to answer these needs via diagrams or wireframes.
- Get internal and external feedback from clients, testers and teammates on proposed solutions using the appropriate UX research method (individual interviews, user testing etc.).
- Design the UX and UI of interfaces.
- Scope solutions into manageable projects and specify the functionalities.
- Prioritize the project roadmap with the rest of the company.
- Kick-off the projects with the developers and project manager and be able to answer their questions throughout the development if needed.
- Test and give feedback on the developed functionalities.
- Sporadically, help teammates design great slides or create illustrations to present their work.
What other tasks could you be taking on?
As a liberated company, we also share the responsibility of “transversal” tasks. According to your skills and personal interests, you may take on some tasks that are not your core job, but still important to the company. For example, one of our business developers also edits our YouTube videos, one of our developers was in charge of our social media posts, and one of our consultants is responsible for financial previsions. These tasks can be linked to HR, marketing, innovation, internal organization, administration, training etc. They are regularly re-distributed and are taken on a voluntary basis. We also strongly believe in people taking initiatives and in enabling growth and career development.
Why an international recruitment?
In the product team, since 2 developers live in France and 1 in Brazil, we wish to balance the team with a new recruitment ideally in South America.
Our employees are from 7 different nationalities (French, Spanish, Brazilian, English, American, Lebanese, and Japanese) and work in full remote from wherever they wish (France, Brazil, Portugal, USA…). All our documentations and exchanges happen in English, and we strive for inclusivity in general.
What’s in it for you?
- Design a product for a UX research agency, always learning more about your domain of expertise.
- Experiment with the liberated company principles and evolve within an autonomy-based organization.
- Choose your work environment and where you want to work, anywhere in the world!
- Make decisions on your own field of expertise and be encouraged to take risks.
- Measure the result of your actions and bring learnings that will influence Ferpection’s strategic development.
- Join a great team of highly motivated collaborators, always experiencing new ideas!
- Come to France twice a year for our company retreats to spend time together in the snow or near the pool!
- Profit from our unlimited vacation and sickness leave policy
In terms of wages, we have a transparent salary grid based on experience and loyalty (in euros). Here are some simulations that we can give as examples with the change rate of November 2021:
- For 4 years of experience=3 178 € per month=3 676 $
- For 5 years of experience=3 234 € per month=3 741 $
- For 6 years of experience=3 290 € per month=3 800 $
Wages are raised with each year of loyalty.
Want to join us? We’d love to hear from you.
Simply send us to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- 10 questions you wish to ask us (and please no cover letter)
- Ideally, a portfolio (optional)
- Your Linkedin profile (optional)
What are the next steps?
- Scouting interview: meet & greet on zoom for 30 minutes.
- Second interview: tell us about you and your skills on zoom again for 30 minutes.
- Meet up and interview with Ferpection team for 2-3h zoom.
- Final debrief together and hopefully the beginning of a beautiful collaboration :).
Ace Your Application.