- IP INNOVATION IP INNOVATION
- FULL TIME
The Product Manager is responsible for organizing, planning, and bringing to market profitable products & solutions. This position works closely with members of development, sales, sales support and operations to optimize company investment in product offerings and to achieve company goals.
- Evaluate and propose product opportunities with strong growth prospects, strategic company value and viable success potential. Financial analyses, beginning with high level order of magnitude to complete commercial business case development, will be required.
- Consolidate input from multiple channels, both internal and external, to solidly define feature requirements through user stories and/or functional specifications. Review market and competitors to identify sustainable and protected differentiation for each product.
- Perform discovery activities, envision, and document infrastructure and system design specifications via architecture design diagrams, and other visual documentation for consumption by developers and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the needs of the business and external customers are represented and understood by the project team.
- Launches products internally and externally to maximize market interest and order volume, including coordinating/collaborating on packaging, promotions, pricing and internal sales & external customer materials for each product.
- Set expectations with the team and act as a project manager to identify and manage risks to facilitate the timely completion of projects. Accountable for delivery of products on-time and on-budget for approved initiatives including the execution of mitigation plans to meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Actively participate in agile gatherings (stand-ups, grooming, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.) Work with stakeholders to determine success criteria and evaluate whether releases and sprints meet criteria.
- Coordinate and implement products in partner marketplaces, ensuring promotion, lead management, order volume and revenue are accurate (including reconciliation).
Education and Experience: (minimum qualifications)
- Optimistic, self-motivated, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques, and communications.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization in both written and verbal form.
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and the ability to identify and implement solutions that solve management needs.
- Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task is imperative.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic
- Ability to influence others across the organization without direct supervisory authority.
- Must possess the ability to demonstrate the ROI of investments proposed throughout the product lifecycle.
- Business acumen to translate product feedback into business solutions and incorporate changes into the product roadmap.
- Fluent in Agile methodologies with a focus on SCRUM.
- Proficiency with the Genesys CX/Experience suite, Microsoft Office Suite, agile product development methodologies
- Capability to efficiently manage both offshore and onshore development teams accommodating periodic early morning or late evening calls per week.
- Ability to adapt styles to the objective at hand knowing when to apply pressure, knowing when to compromise to keep development moving forward
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Business-related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years product management experience in a technology services environment required
- 5+ years’ experience with project management of a development resources strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience translating complex business requirements into product backlog/detailed software requirements
- Experience with Genesys and/or Microsoft platforms a plus
- Agile/SCRUM certifications, training, and project management certifications a major plus
Ace Your Application.