Title: Product Manager
Join us as Ceros embarks on the next chapter in our mission to unlock creativity. Ceros is evolving into the essential design platform for professional creatives the world over. Our suite of cloud-based tools empower professional creators to push the boundaries of creativity, while our collaboration tools make it easy to get everyone involved in the process.
Today, our products power some of the most engaging experiences on the web. In 2021 alone, interactive content created with Ceros Studio from landing pages and pitch decks to interactive social media has been viewed more than half a billion times. In the meantime, more than 3 million comments have been added to digital content using Markup, our new visual collaboration tool.
Working at Ceros means having an impact at scale. Our products and services are leveraged by top tier brands such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull or Pinterest and are loved by more than 500,000 users. And we are building something even bigger and better: the creative operating system of the future.
We are backed up and well-funded by top-tier investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
We are remote first forever with a 4 day workweek that finishes every Friday at 1pm.
As Product Manager you will join a cross-functional team of the most talented and awesome people. The product team is working to expand the platform’s ability to push creative limits and integrate Ceros into our users’ daily workflows.
This role will be part of our Studio team. The Ceros Studio is a no-code platform for professional designers, used to create and publish immersive and interactive digital experiences. As such, we’re looking for a product manager who is passionate about design software ideally one who has experience in this space. It’s a highly visible role that will work closely with senior leadership to drive the product vision and strategy, shape the product roadmap, and execute on go-to-market efforts.
- Evaluate and understand our market, competitors, and adjacent solutions in order to drive continued improvement and growth
- Own and maintain a prioritized product backlog and work daily with development teams to execute and deliver
- Collaborate closely with your Product Design counterparts on strategies and research
- Work closely with Client Success, Sales, and Professional Services to drive product enhancements that can directly influence sales, conversion, retention, and cross/up-sell goals
- Expand our stakeholder feedback loops that includes direct client/prospect engagements, competitive analysis, early access programs, and client advisory boards
- Wear a product marketer hat to create product messaging, positioning, success stories, and proactively evaluate pricing and packaging opportunities
- Evangelize our product successes, strategy, and roadmap – frequently delivering it to our internal stakeholders, clients, and prospects
Practical stuff we anticipate you having
- 4-5 years of product experience (or tell us why this doesn’t matter)
- The ability to define and demonstrate what best-in-class Product Management looks like
- A strategic and business mindset; a product person equally comfortable communicating and working with engineers to develop requirements, weigh solutions, and test outcomes
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal
- A background in B2B SaaS is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience using a variety of design software (PS, AI, Sketch, Invision, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of and passion for UX; comfortability working with UX and Visual Designers to shape solutions, give feedback, and ensure user problems are being addressed
- Research and analysis skills; you ask questions and identify core user problems
- Prioritization and organization skills; you value process and are able to make decisions with the resources at hand while keeping yourself and your team focused on the problem with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to think big while understanding the impact of small decisions
What we’re looking for from the heart
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity; you seek out a wide breadth of information, feedback and input to guide decisions and balance intuition with research and a deep understanding of your surroundings
- A team-player mentality; you put your team first and are willing and able to do anything to help your team and your peers succeed
- Comfortability working in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
Key things to know
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- This is a remote first role but we are primarily in the U.S. Eastern time zone and prefer candidates who can have an overlapping work schedule with the rest of the team
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- 401K match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays (Half Day Fridays)
- Excellent gear (Macbook Air, external monitor, etc.)
- Stipend for the home office set up
- Growth and Learning opportunities within the company
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Ace Your Application.