Product Manager, Content Platform – Globalization (Open to Remote Work Except in CO, SD, VT, AND WV)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Who we are looking for
The Experience Engine team is looking for a Product Manager, Content Platform – Globalization to partner with program and engineering teams to help extend our immersive commerce and activity experiences across the globe. The Content Engine team is responsible for powering Nike content across our owned and operated channels (Nike.com, Nike App, SNKRS, NRC, NTC), communications channels (email, push notifications) and more.
What you will work on
The Product Manager, Content Platform – Globalization will own a variety of our Globalization capabilities. You will help craft and implement the product vision and strategy for Globalization. You will identify market opportunities, define and execute a detailed roadmap and product priorities based on a solid understanding of technology, globalization, operational and consumer needs.
You will own the product strategy and vision, and develop product roadmaps to increase the speed and efficiency with which we can bring Nike content and experiences to life to consumers around the world. We are looking for a highly analytical, creative, consumer-obsessed, team-oriented individual who can simultaneously understand the big picture and have a strong command of the details of complex scope. The selected candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results under tight timelines and bringing large cross-functional products to market.
Who you will work with
This role will be reporting into the Director of Product Management, Content Platform for Nike’s Experience Engine. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with business partners at both WHQ and in our geographies, other product teams, engineering, program management, digital operations, finance, legal, physical operations, marketing, and customer service to bring our experiences to market.
Open to remote work, except cannot work in Colorado, South Dakota, Vermont Nevada, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years product management experience in a technology-centric business.
- Proven track record creating innovative product ideas and concepts that meet business and product strategies based on rigorous analysis of customer needs, the current technology landscape and the competitive environment.
- Proven experience making prioritization and trade-off decisions, balancing the consumer experience, launch complexity and timeline, development effort across multiple product teams, and business value.
- Hands-on experience with analytics instrumentation and data analysis preferred.
- Proven experience and track record establishing a productive relationship with engineering teams
- Strong understanding of enterprise-level platforms and technologies including content management platforms and globalization capabilities such as internationalization, localization and translations.
- Proven experience with building internal admin platforms.
- Success in designing and facilitating requirements elicitation sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process outcome modeling, personas, user centric design, task and workflow analysis
- Experience with working in an Agile delivery environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A consultancy approach to your work and the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
- A passion for the globalization space and a desire to expand the Nike offering to consumers around the world.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Ace Your Application.