Product ManagerGubagoo is a fast growing provider of messaging and commerce solutions for automotive dealers changing the future of how people find, buy and service their vehicles.RoleWe're looking for a passionate individual to join our product management team at Gubagoo. You will be the PM on a team focused on our enterprise customer experiences, delivering awesome consumer to business messaging and productivity experiences to automotive businesses at scale. Our product team works remotely so this role is remote.We are serious about remote work. You can work from anywhere. We count outcomes not hours.What you will be doing:
- You will lead, roadmap and execution for a team, collaborating with design, engineering and customers to deliver impactful outcomes.
- Visiting and speaking with customers to understand their problem and validate solutions.
- Creating documentation for features that your team ships.
- Own the successful delivery of roadmap items
- Set and track quarterly goals (OKR's) for your team.
- Ship a ton of product improvements and customer value.
- Be the point contact for internal and external stakeholders on matters regarding your team.
The skills you will need:
- You have at least 3 years of product management experience.
- You have experience with Mixpanel, Amplitude or similar tracking systems.
- This role is remote so you must be able to motivate yourself from home environment.
- You use data to make decisions where possible but also understand the need to balance data with customer feedback.
- You have worked with successful funnels.
- You are detailed oriented and organized, but you can handle uncertainty. We move very fast at Gubagoo, launching features on a weekly basis. You need to be with things changing fast and believe that perfect is the enemy of good/results.
- You are positive, creative, curious and ask great questions.
- You take candid feedback well and are continually improving your skills and ability.
- You have empathy for other departments and you love supporting people (sales, CS, marketing)
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves to dive in the weeds, but also know how to zoom out to see the big picture.
- You love making customers successful.
- You know how to tell a story and how to simplify a message.
- You are a lifelong obsessive learner. You love learning a new skill or tactic that can help you reach your goals in life or work
Still with us?Great! If you're ready to make the leap please apply at
About GubagooOur mission is to enable people to find, buy and service their perfect vehicle. We're a leader in modern messaging and e-commerce solutions of automotive dealerships. A two time member of the Deloitte Fast 500 list - honoring the fastest growing companies in North America, and one of the leading automotive messaging companies in the world servicing over 6000 dealerships.The Gubagoo WayAt Gubagoo our team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability for outcomes in their function
- Has a bias for action every single day
- Are respectful and curious about other's opinions
- Challenge the status quo
- Have fun!
We Value a Diverse WorkforceAt Gubagoo, we value diversity. We consider our employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We look forward to the perspective that you uniquely bring to the colorful fabric of who we are as a company. As such, we welcome and encourage candidates across a diverse spectrum, including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ace Your Application.