Harvest started as a team of 3 and grew slowly to today’s current total of 70 teammates. Though we were historically based out of NYC, we hire the best people for the job no matter where they call home. And we offer great benefits, including bonuses, a generous vacation policy, paid parental leave, team outings (in non-pandemic times), and more.
We strive to create a workplace culture where everyone feels valued, included, and heard. One important aspect of this is continuing to create spaces for diverse life experiences and work histories. If you are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented and disadvantaged in tech, business, and society in general, we want to meet you and we encourage you to apply.
The Product team and why we’re hiring
We’re growing to match our bold and ambitious next phase of Harvest. We’re looking for 3 Product Managers to expand our small team, help us meet the product challenges on our horizon, and help evolve the product to establish Harvest as the world’s most preferred platform for unlocking the potential of every team’s time.
The Product team currently consists of 3 Product Managers and 3 Product Designers. This team is a part of the Customer Experience department, which comprises Product, Services, and Data teams. The Product Manager reports directly to the PM Group Manager.
We are hiring for 3 Product Managers with different areas of focus:
- Generalist: works across all features of Harvest’s time tracking web app, including time tracking, reporting, and invoicing
- Mobile focused: focused on the vision, strategy, and execution of projects for Harvest’s mobile apps, to best support our customers across a variety of services industries
- Payments focused: focused on vision, strategy, and execution of projects to help Harvest’s customers across service industries to get paid by their clients, and pay their own employees and contractors
What you’ll do
You will have a broad latitude to do what it takes to make Harvest’s products valuable for our broad variety of customers, which includes the following responsibilities.
- In partnership with your manager, you’ll identify high-value opportunities that align with our product vision and OKRs.
- You’ll create and execute research plans to surface insights and gain an understanding of problems and opportunities, either solo or in collaboration with others.
- You’ll collaborate to craft documents and presentations of clearly defined problems with well-considered solutions and hypothesized outcomes to help the team understand and get on board with your ideas.
- You’ll take ownership of these opportunities, and work across teams to carry them through completion, outcome, and iteration. You’ll keep your team aligned, encouraged, and motivated to create the best product for our customers.
- You’ll assess key outcomes of your team’s work, link projects back to measurable customer value (KRs and company goals), and make and defend decisions around iteration.
- You’ll mentor teammates to help them do their best work.
Ace Your Application.