Product Manager – Member Acquisition
- US National Remote
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives.
We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life.
We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love.
By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Overview of the Role:
- WW is looking to hire a Mid level Product Manager for its Growth & Acquisition Product team.
- In this role, you will own the e-commerce products for our membership subscription services, including the pre-paywall experiences on the Web as well as in both iOS and Android mobile apps which are critical to our member acquisition goals.
- The Growth & Acquisition Product team leads the work that drives membership growth, and works closely with our Marketing and Finance partners across WW’s markets globally.
- There are some exciting opportunities for Growth in 2021. If you are passionate about building engaging and personalized experiences on game-changing platforms, using boundary-pushing technology, analytical data and member-facing techniques, this is the Product team for you.
- Own vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps, execution and impact of how our members engage with WW products, improving the experience across our Wellness parameters
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support strategies rooted in motivating behavioral change, personalization, gamification, as well as encouraging a supportive environment
- Work within the Agile methodology to create user stories, product requirements, and communicate them effectively to your team, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and other key partners
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, product data analysis and market insights into product requirements, roadmaps and strategies
- Manage bottlenecks, escalate as needed, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great member experiences
- 3+ years in a similar Product Management with initiative-level scope of ownership
- Demonstrated deliverables, currently live and in production, showcasing iterative customer-facing experiences
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and experience with A/B testing
- Experience with backend platforms services and APIs
- Experience working with Data Science and/or Analytics teams to understand the impact of features and influence iterative development
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to align stakeholders, multiple teams, and leadership to recommended strategy and solutions
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with engineering in Agile Product development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or other analytical-based field is preferred
- A passion for health, wellness or nutrition is a plus
Ace Your Application.