Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We're a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we're on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We've raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you're looking for a fast-growing start-up in a booming market, you've found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Product Manager
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help achieve product leadership in our market.
In your first year at Filestage, you will
- Play a key role in defining the future of our category-leading SaaS product. This is an opportunity to shape how we simplify the daily work-life of thousands of people.
- Develop compelling product strategies and define roadmap priorities. You’ll be transforming user needs and market opportunities into excellent product solutions that drive business results.
- Ship outstanding product improvements in your product squads, collaborating closely with your design and engineering teammates – as well as our partners and customers.
- Run product experiments in cross-functional growth squads to achieve our business and user goals.
- Build strong relationships with our community of passionate customers, talking to our users and taking a deep dive into their pain points, needs, and use cases.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully-remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
You have three years of experience working as a product manager in SaaS. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You have a holistic understanding of product management for SaaS. You know what’s needed to build great digital products and you have more than three years of professional experience in SaaS product management.
- You put a superior user experience at the heart of the product. You enjoy collaborating with designers to craft solutions with an outstanding user experience. You understand that the details matter.
- You’re passionate about user onboarding and you’ve already proven success in activating users.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You are most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
Ace Your Application.