Employee TypeFull-Time Regular
Job Description: Program Manager (Joint Ventures)
Why Guaranteed Rate is the BEST Place to Work
We’re Guaranteed Rate, the 3rd-largest retail mortgage company in the U.S.and aiming to be #1. We’re dedicated to the idea that belief makes anything possible. In 21 years we’ve gone from start-up to funding more than $100 billion in a single year. Our family is 15,000 people driven to making getting a mortgage the easiest part of the homebuying process. We hire the best people and have the industry’s best technology. (We invented the Digital Mortgage and work every day to create more leading-edge tech). Our HQ is in Chicago, but we’re in every state in more than 850 offices, working to make the dream of homeownership a reality for tens of thousands of people every year. Believe you’d be perfect here? We believe it too, and would love to hear from you.
What Makes Our Team Awesome
We are a gritty group of passionate technologists on a mission to dominate the mortgage world!
The Information Technology Team within Guaranteed Rate passionately and consistently puts our customers first. We are building the latest technology to help create the best mortgage experience on the planet and get your mortgage, your way, anytime, anywhere. Whether that is improving our digital mortgage platform, automating loan coordination and underwriting processes, or building out the latest marketing and customer engagement platform, we’re doing it all. We build high-performing, self-organized, cross-functional agile teams that operate with minimal hierarchy. Information Technology team members hold themselves and others accountable and live and breathe the tenets of autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
What’s the Role?
We are looking for a Lead Project/Program Manager for Joint Venture migrations and business as usual activities, own sprint planning, pipeline, backlog, responsible for managing timelines, budgets, and unblocking issues. Ideal candidate will have strong project management skillset and working knowledge of Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
This person will be the primary contact/coordination point for internal Technology Partners and Delivery Leads, and partnering with Product Delivery manager for project strategy, requirements, and discovery for larger initiatives (Structure /Planning). Role also responsible for oversite and managing testing and deployment activities.
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization
- Working with other departments to develop processes and plans for Joint Ventures program
- Evaluating and assessing the programs’ strengths and weaknesses
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers/delivery leads to ensure goals are met
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- 5 years of technical program management experience
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and agile best practices including Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, and CI/CD.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with user story mapping, writing clear acceptance criteria, release planning, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player, energetic personality, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment
- Scrum Master Certification or Agile PMI-ACP or PMP Certification preferred.
- Prior experience working with teams focused on mortgage platform solutions is a plus
Other Useful Details
Pay Range120,000-140,000 + Bonus and/or Commissions
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
Ace Your Application.