PR Coordinator (Enterprise and DeFi)
BUSINESS – COMMUNICATIONS
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon Communications team is looking for someone who can coordinate, organize, and strategize PR/content with our internal stakeholders and integration partners. The candidate will help execute PR workflows and work with our PR agencies. The candidate will support press release fact-checking and PR analytics reporting. The ideal candidate works well with people from multiple teams, prioritizes well, and strives in a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys learning about blockchain technology.
What you’ll do
- * You will work closely with our Marketing team and PR agencies in executing campaigns for our integration partners and internal stakeholders.
- You will attend meetings with internal stakeholders and help come up with a communications plan.
- You will support in analyzing the outcome of PR campaigns.
- You will collaborate with our PR agencies in coming up with effective PR campaigns for our integration partners.
- You will fact-check press releases.
- You will help maintain our enterprise and DeFi PR workflows and media kits.
- * Quick learner – You learn quickly and demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Proactivity – You act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the unit.
- Problem Solver – You identify problems and seek solutions.
- Follow-through on commitments – You live up to verbal and written agreements.
- Flexibility/Adaptability – You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Efficiency – You produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/integrity – You do what is right and earn trust.
- Organization and planning – You plan, organize, schedule, and budget efficiently in a productive manner. You focus on priorities.
- Aggressiveness – You move quickly and take a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Analytical skills – You can structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail – You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Communication – You speak and write clearly.
- * Strategic thinking – You determine opportunities and threats through a comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Creativity/innovation – You generate new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Openness to criticism and ideas – You often solicit feedback and react calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Teamwork – You reach out to peers and cooperate to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Ace Your Application.